Chapter 6 History Repeats Itself

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked.

"YOU" The girl yelled. "011?"

I remembered she ran away. She must have survived the massacre. She used her powers to lift me up into the air slowly. I tried to sing, but she squeezed my neck. I could barely breathe. I felt my limbs snap and blood fall from my eyes. My vision faded, and so did the pain.

No one's POV

"Mommy?" Lily asked.

'oh shit what have I done. She had a kid' Eleven thought. She ran away before she could see anything else that she wrecked. All she could think about was when Papa asked. "What have you done?"

Lily ran to her mother's nonmoving body. "PAPA" She yelled. Henry came wondering what happened, but his eyes answered that question. He saw a figure with brown hair running away.

"Henry I'm scared" Mariya said.

"It's okay I'm here." Henry assured.

"I-I can't feel or see anything." Mariya said gasping for air.

"I know I know. It's okay. Where goanna get you some help just hold on." Henry sat with Mariya in his arms. He didn't know what to do.

"I don't want to die. I'm not ready."

"You're not goanna die. Please just hang on."

"I don't want to go."

"Just hold on. 002, 002, 002. 002 no. No 002 stay with me. Stay with me 002. 

"002?" Lily asked.

"Stay with me 002. Please." Mariya continues gasping for air.

Mariya's eyes slowly closed.

"002. 002 stay with me. No no no no no. 002 002 please stay with me." Henry cried for help, but no one could hear him. Henry put his head on her chest. There was no heartbeat.  

"Mommy? Why is she sleeping?" Lily asked.

"Go. Run as far as you can." Henry said.

Lily ran the same direction that 011 went. Henry was left alone with his dead love. He hugged her and went back to the lab. He remembered seeing something not from this world. He used his powers to kill anyone in his way. He went through the gate into another world. An upside down of hawkins.

A/N I'm sorry these chapters are short, but it's all I got.