C.2

Fatima just finished puking her brains out she stood up to wash out her mouth with mouthwash.

"Come again?" Fatima asked Angela.

Chuckles, "I said you are sure you are not pregnant I mean you showing all the symptoms"

Thinking, "Shit I hope not Fuck" Fatima started to panic.

"Well sis you should take a test to be sure because remember you said a few weeks ago you and Zac had sex 4 to 6 times a day with no break and 45 minutes later he was ready to start back up again" Angela said with a laugh.

"Fuck! Since you put it like that, coming to think about it I didn't have a period in weeks. Damn sis what's today's date?" Fatima asked.

"Um it's August the 25th" Angela checked her phone.

"WHAT!" I was supposed to start my period 3 weeks ago how the fuck I missed that" Fatima said.

"Tima, let's not jump the fence. Look let's get cleaned up, shower and go to the store get a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant will schedule a doctor's appointment to see how far along okay" Angela said.

"Okay sis thank you for everything" Fatima smiles.

"You know I got you boo" Angela said.

Fatima felt a little better so she and Angela went to their separate bathroom got their showers and started their morning routine.

Zac's House
8:00 am

Zac is feeling like complete shit he never went to sleep he's been drinking all day and night thinking about life. He's thinking about how he just let the only person who cared and loved him walk out the door over a lie. The house is a mess he had broken glass everywhere. Zac was about to close his eyes when he heard a knock at the door it was Jake.

"I'm coming I'm coming Fatima baby I hope it's you I'm sorry baby" Zac said in a drunk voice as he was picking himself off the floor.

"Nah it's me Jake" he's opening the door to let himself in.

"Woah Zac? What the fuck man you smell and look bad" Jake puts his hands over his mouth.

"No! go away Jake I thought you were my Fiancé Fatima" Zac said.

"No I'm your business partner and friend, What happened here?" Jake asked as he look around his best friend house in disgust.

"Well I kinda told Fatima I love Connie and that I slept with her" Zac chuckles.

"Wow! You think this is funny? Why the fuck you will tell her that lie?" Jake spat to him, he always liked Fatima for Zac.

"I like seeing her mad it turns me on" Zac said being an asshole.

"You a fucking asshole bro you know that" Jake shakes his head becoming pissed with Zac.

"You're wrong bro and you probably lost her forever after the dumb shit you just pulled" Jake said truthfully, he was disappointed at his friend.

"See there you go being a nagging bitch like Fatima" Zac spat becoming mad all over again.

"Woah you better watch your fucking mouth Zac like for real" Jake said.

"Nah fuck you! You're trying to make me feel worse" He was getting all in Jake's face.

"Zac go ahead fr I'm not trying or going to fight you. You drunk number 1, number 2 the truth hurts" Jake told him.

"Do you think you can find another woman as good as Fatima? Let me be real with you for a second She has been taking disrespect from your friends Tony and Nathan not once you put them in their place, Fatima took the disrespect from your mom and brother who both called her out her name more than once you didn't put them in their place yet again. Your ex Karen who been popping up constantly causing hell because you can't seem to put her in her place or set boundaries yes granted Fatima told you to handle that shit but not once she did belittle you, talked down to you or made you feel like shit she never once complained about BEING THERE FOR YOU ZAC, You are wrong man completely wrong you need to fix this asap" Jake said.