CAMP RAİD

Dale was standing guard over the RV as usual. This time something caught his attention. Jim had been digging in the dirt all morning. He didn't stop digging. Jim's behavior worried Dale a lot.

Tori was sitting on the ground working on the soil when she saw Amy and Andrea coming.

They had a lot of fish in their hands. Andrea gave the fish to Morales.

Morales was very happy to see the fish. "Ladies... Because of you my children will eat tonight. Thank you."

"Thank dale. It's his canoe and gear." said Andrea.

Tori laughed and took the fish from Morales' hand. "Look at all this."

"Mom, look. Look at all the fish." said Carl, looking at the fish in Tori's hand.

Tori handed the fish to Lori. Lori laughed and stepped back. "thank you."

Tori laughed and showed the fish to Carl this time.

Carl was surprised to see the fish. "whoa."

"Yeah whoa where did you two learn to do that?" said Lori.

"Our dad." replied Amy.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" asked Carl excitedly. No one wanted to make him work because he was small, but he wanted to be useful.

"Sure. I'll teach you all about nail knots and stuff." Amy looked at Lori. "lf thats okay."

"Oh, you won't won't catch me arguing."

When Dale arrived, Andrea called out to Dale. "Hey, Dale. When's the last time you oiled those line reels? They are a disgrace."

"I, uh... I don't want to alarm anyone, but we may have a bit of a problem." dale pointed to jim, who was digging a hole.

....

Jim kept digging the hole. They all went over there and wanted to know what Jim was trying to do.

Shane said, "Hey, jim. Jim, why don't you hold up, all right? Just give me a second here, please."

Jim stopped digging. "What do you want?"

"We're all just a little concerned, man, that's all."

"You've been here for hours. Dale told us. " Morales said.

"So?"

"So why are you digging?" Shane advanced on him. "Are you heading to china, jim?"

"What does it matter? I'm not hurting anyone."

Dale was getting worried. "Yeah, except maybe yourself. It's 100 degrees today. You can't keep this up."

"Sure I can. Watch me."

This time Lori intervened. "Jim, they're not gonna say it, so I will. You're scaring people. You're scaring my son and daughter and Carol's daughter."

"they got nothing to be scared of. I mean, what the hell, people? I'm out here by myself. Why don't you all just go and leave me the hell alone?" said Jim and continued digging in the dirt.

Shane didn't want to leave Jim like this. So he intervened again." We think that you need to take a break, okay? Why don't you go and gey yourself in the shade? Some food maybe. I'll tell you what, maybe in a little bit I'll come out here and help you myself. Jim, just tell me what it's about. Why don't you just go ahead and give me that shovel? "

Jim stopped and stuck the shovel in the ground." Or what?"

"There is no or what. I'm asking you. I'm coming yo you and I'm asking you, please. I don't want to have to take it from you. "