Chapter 2: Modeus the Lustful Demon

After successfully gaining the affections of your first demonic companion, it soon became time to resume your journey. Luckily Pandemonica quickly proved herself more than just a pretty face with an alluring body by taking up residence as your personal guide throughout the layers of hell. With her by your side the long trek towards the next stop towards your mission became far shorter and more bearable than your past aimless wandering, the newfound sense of direction and purpose swiftly taking you out of the burning sulfurous abyss.

Currently the two of you side by side, bodies pressed together as Pandemonica walked you through a canyon of pink sands and towering black stoned chasm walls as a thick churning cloud of mist swirled about your feet. However, not even the warmth of her figure or your surreal surroundings could comfort you much as a constant and persistent wind blew through the gorge.

Even with Pandemonica's business jacket draped around your shoulders, you couldn't stop shivering as your body was buffeted by the sharp chilly winds. Beside you, looking completely unaffected by the freezing winds, your demonic lover blinked and looked over at you as she overheard your teeth chattering grumblings.

Y/n: Ughh, this draft is terrible.

Pandemonica: Sorry. I forgot that the winds here would be uncomfortable for mortals. Please feel free to reflect this lack of judgement in my performance review.

Rolling your eyes, you gave the demoness a sultry gaze and pressed yourself up against her body, making her stammer and blush feeling your soft breasts squishing around her arm.

Y/n: Oh darling, if how we met is any indication your performance is the last thing you need to fret about.

Pandemonica: T, thanks.

Seeing such a powerful demoness's blushing was almost too cute as you giggled and pecked her on the cheek, causing the already pink cheeked woman's face to darken into a healthy red as gulped and nervously adjusted her glasses.

Y/n: Dear your just too adorable. But say, you still haven't told me where your taking me. It's not some dungeon for you to lock me inside for you and friends to violate is it?

Pandemonica: N, no nothing like that.

You smirked hearing her stutter again, absolutely loving how easy and fun your newest lover was to tease. Teasing reserved women was always fun, and so grinning playfully you gave Pandemonica a deep pouty sigh feigning disappointment.

Y/n: Oh phooey. But still that begs the question, where are we going?

Pandemonica: It should actually be right up ahead, in fact I think I can see it from here.

Her words got you to turn and look ahead where sure enough you could start to make out something through the fog. Shielding your eyes from the winds you leaned forward and squinted, vaguely making out a large looming tower of oddly suggestive design that was startlingly close.

Y/n: Oh my it's lovely. . . What is it?

The tired demoness's gave an exhausted sigh and adjusted her glasses while pulling out her clipboard.

Pandemonica: Since we travel together, I might as well do my job.

Blinking tiredly, Pandemonica flipped through the pages on her clipboard for a moment before she coughed into her fist and began reciting rote from the script.

Pandemonica: The building ahead is Hell's second branch office overseeing the adulterers and harlots department as well as housing our Human Resources division. The current operating branch manager is my fellow senior executive demon Modeus. Operating hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 a.m.. Thank you for relying on Hell's Customer Service. How would you rate your overall satisfaction with the provided help, on a scale of 1 to 10.