Chapter 7: Justice the Awesome Demon

When building a harem it was important to make sure all your girls got a fair share of attention.

Cerberus: Fuuuuuuck!

You smiled around the hellhound's cock as her other body's hips crashed into your ass, a thick knotted dick spearing your nubile pussy and making you moan from being stuffed full of warm demonic jizz. Cerberus's third body stood over you masturbating to the sight of your alluring figure being bounced back and forth along her cocks. Around the two of you laid the rest of your harem, each looking satisfied with their pants and other clothes undone to expose their endowed lower halves.

The six of you had finished your hike through Sinner's Gulch when exhaustion caught up to you after a days worth of constant walking and fending off hellwasps. Tired and sore, the girls agreed to settle in for a break so you could rest and tend to their pent up lusts. Now half an hour later you felt refreshed and ready to keep moving as you swallowed another mouthful of demonic seed.

Popping your mouth off of Cerberus, you gave the hellhound a teasing smile and poked your tongue out to lick up some of the spunk painting your breast.

Y/n: Mmmmm, look how dirty you all made me. I don't suppose one of you girls would mind helping me get cleaned up?

You pushed your chest up invitingly, being sure to give each of your harem a tempting look at your cum lathered tits and you weren't disappointed. Stepping up from behind you, Modeus grabbed at your breasts and lift one to her lips. Hard fingers and a soft tongue toyed with your boobs, teasing and tasting your supple flesh as the rest of the girls collected themselves and tried not to stare.

Pandemonica: Okay everyone, that was a good break but it's time we get moving.

Malina: Are you sure we can't spare another ten minutes? I'm still feeling kind of...drained.

She made a gesture towards her crotch which was still limp from the sucking you gave her. The other girls save for Modeus were in a similar boat, each expressing the same milked dry feeling and making Pandemonica sigh as she held her face in annoyance.

Pandemonica: In case you've all forgotten Y/n's wanted by sin of being a living human in hell. The longer we stick around in one place, the likelier someone catches us. I don't think I need to remind you how the boss feels about corporate disloyalty.

The girls paused as they considered this and realized Pandemonica was right. Rules were strict about humans in hell, and doubly so to those caught aiding them. If they were caught helping you escape then even their high status in hell might not save them.

What followed was your girlfriends rushing to get their pants and skirts back on as they realized you weren't the only one in danger here, with only Azazel and Modeus seeming unconcerned. The latter primarily because she was too busy suckling on your tit to be paying attention.

Zdrada: Oh now you fucking tell us. Hey Malinka, how about a heads up the next time I try to bang your girlfriend.

Malina: Oh screw you sis!

Zdrada: No screw you! I'm not here to risk my job for sloppy seconds from some slut. No offense Y/n.

You waved her off with a smile. The teeth nibbling at your breast made it hard to think, much less be offended by a little dirty talk. If anything being called a slut only got your pussy wetter as you stroked Modeus off with your thighs.

While this was happening Azazel took the opportunity to put her dick away and observe her new friends slash harem sisters reactions. Curious, the Angel nudged Cerberus to get the hellhound's attention.

Azazel: Hey Cerberus, why is everyone freaking out so much? Is Y/n being here really that big of a deal?

The hellhound paused, two bodies freezing stiff as the third gave Azazel a cautious look.