(1) We Meet Again

*beep, beep, beep*

an alarm sound goes on and on till woke Krystal up from her deep sleep. She reach out for the phone next to her pillow. Krystal rub her eyes and saw incoming message from Min Hee Jin.

"Morning Soojungie, sorry to disturb your weekend but I got something to share with you. Meet me at my house during lunch time" - Min Heejin unnie.

"Why unnie asking me to see her? Did something happen?" Krystal mumble to herself and reply the message back. Krystal get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom to freshen up her face before greeting her family at the living room.

"Morning eomma! appa!" Minji say with cheerful energy when she just coming out from her bedroom. Finally she get to reunited with her family after being busy with her newjeans members. Newjeans just having their comeback few months ago. Their Super Shy song became a hit song after they release OMG.

"Morning sweetheart" Mama Jung greet Minji while making a breakfast for the family as she knows how tired her 3 daughters with their celebrity life to wake up early & make a breakfast.

"Our minji woke up so early today. Do you have schedule this morning?" Papa Jung ask Minji as he reading the news on his phone.

"Nope, but I plan to go and hang out with my members at Hyein place" Minji take a sit next to Papa Jung.

"Morning mom, dad & lil sis" Krystal greet them in English as she walk to the kitchen after washing herself and got a towel wrap on her head.

"Morning princess" they greet Krystal back. "Morning unnie" Minji smile at her sister and pour the hot drink for her. Krystal sit next to Mama Jung. "Where's unnie?" Krystal asking about Jessica. "She probably still sleeping. Let her rest since it's weekend" Mama Jung say and have a bite of her toast.

"Ne eomma" Krystal & Minji say together. "Ah right, I'm going to Heejin unnie house later during lunch time" Krystal told her parents. "Okay, just be home for dinner later. Eomma is making you girls favorite foods since it's been awhile to get 3 of my daughters at home" Mama Jung say with excited tone. Minji chuckle. "Arasseoyo eomma" the daughters answer together.

Meanwhile, on the other hand inside the HYBE building. Taehyung on his phone with his manager. "Okay hyung. I'll be there by 12pm. Please let Heejin nuna know" he say before hang up the call.

"Taehyung ah" Kim Jino, Taehyung cousin from his father side. Taehyung look towards him, eye-to-eye and smile when saw his cousin face.

"Eo? Jino hyung!" Taehyung walk to him and do handshake. "Ya, long time no see" Jino shows his charming smile that would makes every girls fall for him. "Hyung, did you come here because of meeting with Sihyuk hyung?" He ask him curious. "Yeah, I just remember we have to talk about the new upcoming project for Seventeen" Jino said as his eyes focus on his phone. Jino position in HYBE is graphic designer & also Bang Sihyuk business partner.

"Wow.. hyung so busy lately" Taehyung give a thumbs up, Jino chuckle.

"How are you doing?" Jino ask Taehyung what he been up to since BTS on hiatus with Jin & Jhope already going to military.

"I'm doing fine, currently working on my solo.. album.." Taehyung rub his back head. "That's cool. Everyone been waiting for your turn & finally it's showtime" Jino said. Taehyung look at the time on his watch. "Oh no, I have to go now hyung. I'll see you again" Taehyung give Jino a hug before going to see Min Heejin for the meeting. "Okay Tae, I'll see you next time. Let's grab a drink that day" he said patted Taehyung arm. "Ne hyung"

Taehyung drive his black Range Rover heading to Min Heejiin house.

                ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Min Heejin house*

Krystal so happy to see her bestfriend-like-family in one roof. It's been awhile since they hanging around like this. Yoon Jibin, Song Siyoung & Min Heejin is Krystal close friends since her career as part of idol member group f(x). Min Heejiin is the one who created f(x) unique and iconic concept when she still work under SM. But now she is a director for ADOR, HYBE sub-unit label. She create her first girl group in ADOR called newjeans.

"So are we waiting for someone?" Krystal look at Heejin. "Yes, the main lead for this meeting" Heejin smile. "Who is it unnie?" Krystal ask her stylist, Jibin. "You'll see" Jibin tease her. Krystal pout her lips and waiting for the person to come. Just then, few seconds of silence was break by the doorbell sound 

"He's here" Heejin stand up from her chair to open the door. Krystal looking at the door. Jibin & Siyoung stand up from their seat to greet the guest.

"Annyeonghaseyo, BTS Kim Taehyung imnida" Taehyung bow his head greeting people in the living room. Krystal stand up and look at Taehyung. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo Taehyung ssi" the three of them greeting him back. Taehyung eyes caught on Krystal. He couldn't believe his eyes. He saw Krystal Jung. His crush since 2015. The only girl he looking at MAMA show.

"Heol" he say under his breath.

      =======°°========°°=======

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy this chapter 😊 thank you for the support & don't forget to leave a comment ☺️