(3) You

Krystal enter her room and got a message from Taehyung. She read the message.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, I hope you safely arrive and have a good rest 🐻"

"He really texted me" Krystal smile and lie down on her bed. She sent him a message back.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taehyung ssi, I'm at home already. How about you?"

Taehyung who sitting on his chair in the office room are anxiously waiting for Krystal reply.

*Ding*

He smile when he got a reply.

"I'm at another meeting now. They say It's for Running man. I need to be active for my new solo activity"

*Ding*

"He got another meeting" Krystal said. She typing but delete the paragraph back. "Aniya, I can't ask him to give me an answer straight away. He will think I'm a pushy" Krystal sigh.

*Ding*

"I have to go for now. About the question you asked me. I'll give you the answer by tonight 😃"

Krystal reply him before he goes offline.

"Okay Taehyung ssi, see ya ☺️"

After texting with Taehyung, Krystal take off her clothes and change into comfy clothes she wearing at home. She going back to her bed and slowly dozed off to dreamland.

     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soojung ah, wake up" Jessica enter Krystal room and poke her body. "Hmmngh" Krystal stretch her arms and legs. "Unnie, 5 mins more" she said pleading. "Andwae, we need to have dinner together. Ppalli" Jessica pull Krystal blanket. "Okay" Krystal open her eyes, sit down and tied her hair. She get off the bed Half awake and went to the bathroom.

Minji and Hanni set up the table while Jessica helping Mama Jung in the kitchen. Finally Krystal wide awake and went into the kitchen. "Ya Soojung ah. Are you sick?" Jessica ask. "Aniyo unnie" Soojung look at Jessica. Mama Jung put her palm on Krystal forehead. "She's fine" Mama Jung said and continue cooking. Krystal and Jessica laugh it off. "Eomma so funny. Suddenly she put her hand on my forehead" Krystal said. "And act like nothing happen" Jessica continue while laughing.

After done with the cooking. All of them gather in the dining room and enjoy their meals. Papa Jung and Mama Jung happy to see all of their daughters including Hanni eating so well.

"Minji ya, Hanni ya, wanna hangout tonight? Let's go to Han River" Krystal said. Jessica look at Krystal. "Andwae, I'm taking them out for shopping" Jessica said. Papa Jung shake his head and stand up from his seat. "Aigoo, you girls go ahead. Appa can have this TV by myself then". Mama Jung chuckle. "Make sure you wear a mask" Mama Jung finished her meals and clean up after eating.

"Unnie, let's go to Han River" Krystal said to Jessica. "Alright. Let's go for a walk" Jessica said. The girls are happy. "Let's wash the dishes first" Jessica said. "Okay"

Before going out for a walk. Krystal got a message from Taehyung again. She sat down on her bed.

"Soojung sunbaenim?"

"Waeyo Taehyung ssi?"

"I have something to ask"

"What is it?"

"Can I call you Soojung ssi instead of sunbae?"

"Oh yeah, you can. I'm totally fine with it"

"Since you been asking me who's my bias in f(x). I'll give you an answer now Soojung ssi"

Krystal didn't reply him and she waiting for his next message to pop out.

"My bias is you Soojung ssi"

Krystal heart beating fast than before. This is not a big deal, Taehyung only telling his bias is her but Krystal felt something new that night. She knows this feeling. She afraid to experience it again since her last relationship didn't end up well. "It can't be. Did I just fall in love with Taehyung? He only saying I'm his bias not a love confession" Krystal stand up and walk back and forth while biting her fingertips. "What should I respond him? My god Kim Taehyung" Krystal took a deep breath and about to reply him when suddenly Jessica barge in her room. She surprise by sudden interrupt. "Kaja Soojung ah" "Okay unnie" Krystal grab her jacket.

Taehyung still waiting for the replied but nothing came out. "Oh shit. Did I scared her?" Taehyung throw his head back and close his eyes. "Great, I should have lied. Now she probably thinking I'm too obvious having a feeling on her"  Taehyung groan, he brush his hair with hands rapidly and keep looking at the message. "What should I do now. She ignoring my message" Taehyung let out the sigh and he turn off his phone. "I need to take a walk" he grab his jacket and leave the house without his phone.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Han river*

Krystal walking alone feeling the night breeze hitting on her skin. Minji and Hanni taking a photos and video of themselves with Han River as the background. Jessica invite her boyfriend Tyler and she walk hand-to-hand with him. They don't mind about paparazzi since they been going out in public. Krystal stop at the bench and sit down. She turn on her phone screen. "Right, I haven't reply his message yet"

"Taehyung ssi, thank you for giving me an answer. I didn't expect you were a fan of mine. I never think of this"

Krystal done giving him a reply but the message only have one tick. "Hmm is he still busy? There's only one tick" Krystal said. Suddenly Minji run to Krystal. "Unnie, let's take a picture" she pull her sister hand to make her joined them in the photo time. Krystal put her both arms on Minji and Hanni shoulders.

While they having fun, Taehyung ride his bike from his house to Han River alone arrive at the place. He stop at the park and get down from his bike. He sit down on the bench while looking at the people playing and enjoy their moments. "So many people tonight" he put on his hoodie and mask so people didn't recognize him. Despite being in the same place as Krystal, they didn't see each other. Taehyung has passed Krystal and her sisters.

"Let's buy some drink" Krystal said to Minji and Hanni. "Yay!" "Oh yeah, Soojung unnie treat" Hanni said and make Krystal giggle. "Okay"

The girls run to the drinks stall and greet the elder woman. "Annyeonghaseyo Halmoni, give us 2 soda please" Minji said and look at Krystal. "Unnie?" "Just water" Krystal give the girls the money and wait for them outside the stall. She play with her phone and take the girls photo.

Taehyung stop his bike at front of the stall to buy a drinks. He saw a familiar girls waiting for their drinks. "Eo? Newjeans?" Taehyung said. Minji and Hanni bow their heads. "Annyeonghaseyo, who are you?" Minji and Hanni ask politely. "It's me, Taehyung" Taehyung open his mask and the girls shocked. "Eo sunbaenim" "Whoa, didn't expect to meet you here" Hanni said. "What are you girls doing here?" Taehyung ask them. Just then, Krystal approach the girls. "Is everything okay?" Krystal look at both of them. Taehyung knows the voice. He turn himself facing Krystal. "Taehyung ssi?" "Soojung ssi"

  ======°°======°°======°°======

OMG !! I don't know what I'm writing but hope you guys enjoy this chapter too... Taehyung tell her the truth. Things between them slowly getting heat up. I'll be back with more chapter soon. Byeeeee 💕