(5) Cannes Festival Part.1

"But I like Taehyung ssi"

Taehyung can't believe his eyes. Krystal choose him. He want to scream but he still remember to control his excitement.

Krystal sent another message.

"I like you as an idol. Please don't misunderstand"

She blushing when typing that and put down her phone. "Oh my god, I need some air" Krystal hold her red cheeks. Krystal stand up and walk out from the make-up room.

Taehyung read the message while smiling. He walk away to his car prepared for his next schedule.

-----------------------------------

A month later

Krystal were mentioned to attend the 76th Cannes Film Festival for her movie Cobweb along with the co-stars and Taehyung also confirmed to attend Cannes film festival for Celine.

Taehyung and Krystal become close friends day by day after texting and met each other during hangout time with their closed friends. Taehyung depart to France few days early than Krystal. He sent a selfie of himself in the flight to Krystal.

"Don't miss me too much, I'll see you in France 😏"

Taehyung chuckle after sending the mischievous message. He like to tease her everytime he get a chance. For Taehyung, it's like a dream come true. He didn't expect to get this close with his long-term idol crush. He don't want to ruin their friendship. He afraid he will lose her after confession.

Krystal look at her phone while having her own free time in her bed. "Oh my, what is he saying" she laugh reading the text and she press download button on the picture. Krystal smile seeing Taehyung selfie. Taehyung always sent her a photo of himself. No matter in the morning, afternoon or night during his free time.

"Have a safe flight Taehyung, See you in France 🤓"

"Soojung ah, let's go out" Jessica barged in Krystal's room. "Unnie, please knock next time" she glare at her big sister. "Wae? Are you talking to your boyfriend right now?" Jessica give a meaningful smile. "Aniya. He just a friend" Krystal said while focus on her phone. "Friend can turn into lover" Jessica teased her sister. "Beside he is handsome and caring" Jessica cross her arms. Krystal sighed. "Unnie, he is part of famous boy group. It's impossible with his billion fans out there" Krystal look at Jessica. "Okay, you win. Let's go out now" Jessica clasp her hand. Krystal laugh. "Don't mentioned about this again" she give a puppy eyes to her sister. "Arasseo, I won't. Hurry up" Jessica said and Krystal follow her sister walk away from the room.

Jessica and Krystal went to the shopping mall with their mother. "Eomma, what should I wear for the festival?" Krystal wrapped her arms around Mama Jung while walking towards the clothes shop. "One-piece dress" Mama Jung answer. Jessica look at Krystal. "Don't worry Soojung ah, unnie will choose for you" Krystal smile. "Oh yeah!"

---------------------------------

Few days later, Krystal and her team heading to ICN Airport to attend Cannes Film Festival in Nice, France. Krystal raise her hand greeting the fans and reporter while smiles at the camera. She bow her head thanking them for coming to send her off. She enter the Airport, being escort to the departure gate by her manager. "I didn't expect so many people come today" Krystal said to her manager. "It's a big event" Manager Hojoon said smiling.

Inside the plane, Krystal read a text from Taehyung.

"See you in Nice, Soojung"

Krystal smile, for the first ever she sent a selfie of herself to Taehyung. She look at her picture. "Should I delete before he see it?" She bite her finger. Just then, Taehyung seen the message and Krystal closed her eyes. "Molla" she getting embarrassed.