𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 - 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ᴊᴏʟʙʏ! 

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ/ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ!

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ, ᴠᴇʀʙᴀʟ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ, ᴀꜱꜱᴀᴜʟᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀ!

ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ: 2018

O

O

O

 O 𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐃 O

O

O

O

Colby smiled brightly, the feeling of happiness overtaking him as he re-read the text messages. Colby thought he was falling in love, the feeling of butterflies dancing through his stomach made his mind think that he found the right person. He met this so-called lover at the bar, the man's charming demeanor stole Colby's heart instantly with one glance. He was glamorous. The man had beautiful platinum blonde hair, dark green eyes that Colby felt connected with, a dark sense of style as he wore chains and baggy black jeans with a muscle tee to top his outfit off, and lips of a goddess. 

Colby was drunk that night, so his usual drunk and cocky self decided to go talk to the stunning god-like male. Colby was wearing his usual black muscle tank top, baggy sweats with a grunge esk, a chain, multiple rings, and some dark black boots. Both males seemed to have the same sense of style, and both were quite attractive. Colby talked gently to the man, Jerrad, was his name, had an exquisite type of voice, a deep but gentle voice. It'd be a lie if Colby said he wasn't turned on by it.

Later on that night they hung out and exchanged numbers, both of them seeming to have a good connection as they enjoyed certain things together. To Colby's surprise, Jerrad was a YouTuber as well, just not as famous as Colby was. Colby didn't mind about fame, since it would have been worse if he was equally or more famous as it caused privacy problems. So, Colby looked on the bright side, ignoring the little red flags that Jerrad had.

As soon as Colby got home, he was a flushed mess. His hair was messy from previous experiences, such as making out with Jerrad, whom he had just met that night. It got heated quickly, Jerrad pinning Colby against the wall at the bar made him super flustered. Colby was shocked, not expecting such actions from the blonde. 

So, now, Colby's here. Lying in bed, he thought carefully about this mysterious blonde. He was beautiful, the type of beauty Colby could never get over. He was just perfect, his personality was dazzling and Colby was struck by his charming voice as well. Colby sighed, rolling onto his side and looking at the wall. 

There was a connection... right?

Colby smiled, thinking this was going to be where he found the love of his life. Soon enough, Colby's eyes closed gently as he drifted off into a peaceful slumber...

O

O

O

 O 𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐃 O

O