Meeting

Jungkook POV

Finally after 2 weeks of hard work, I can rest and just do what I want to do.
I was on my way to my apartment when I saw boxes In front of a door next to me. "huh? Is someone moving in?" suddenly when I turn around I bump into a girl carrying a box. "I AM SO SORRY! I did not see you there."

WOW. She is so gorgeous ah jungkook what are u thinking she must be a kid or younger.
"It's OK. Uhhh do u need me to help you with that.?" I asked her while helping her up and picking up the boxes that fell out from her hand. "No it's fine just little bit of boxes."
"No but I really want to help you" I can see she is struggling. "oh OK" so I helped her move everything inside the house.

"Thank you so much for helping me with these boxes inside the house." she said while putting down the last box. "No problem, by the way I am jungkook. And you're......" she smiled and said "oh nice to meet you jungkook, I'm Park y/n."

Park y/n. Wow such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Aaahhh! Jk stop it. She. Is. Just. A. Child. "soooo which school do you go to?"
She just looked at me like I just asked a dumb question but guess what I did ask a dumb question. "uhhh I finished school like 4 years ago." huh but she looks so young.