Friends

Y/N's POV

Does he think I am that young." MY GOSH! I am only 22 years old."he looked at me in shock." oh I am sorry I thought you were going to to school because you look so beautiful and young." wait did he just say I am beautiful?

" How can you tell I am beautiful?"
Wait what did I just ask." uhhhh actually you are  the first person I ever heard calling me beautiful." I tolled him he look shocked." Are  you serious right now?oh my goodness. I am sorry but why am I the first? Don't you have a have a boyfriend or husband?"

Huh?!"I am only 22 years old I don't have a boyfriend nor a husband. I will date someone when I am ready." I said while he looked at me stunned. "Why are you looking at me like that for?" he shook his head and said"no I am just shocked that u said that. Girls these days are always drooling over boys but--you're different."he said while blushing and I also blushed and said" How different do you think I am?"i raised my eye brows at him. "Well~~~you look like soooo innocent and you do not drool over me. Because all the girls around here drool for me but it so annoying and I hate it with a passion."

      After a while of talking

Jk POV

WOW she is so beautiful. I wish we were still talking. But now it's time to go and do my work out. Suddenly a knock on the door.

" JUNGKOOK-KIEEEEEE.!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH "taehyung after I opened the door he jumped on me and I hit my head on the floor so hard." YAHHH! TAEHYUNG GET OFF OF ME! NOWWW!"taehyung whines.     

" Awwww~~but I missed you KOOKIE-WAIT who was that girl you were with?"taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow." uhh she is just my new neighbor why? "he got up from the floor and said" I saw you two talking when I came out of the elevator. Huh! Is she your new girlfriend?! "

My eyes went wide" what she is just my friend why would she be my girlfriend?"

Taehyung smiled at me like an idiot" Because I saw u smiling at her when you guys were talking. "I just looked at him in disbelief" SHE. IS. JUST. A. FRIEND. KIM TAEHYUNG!"