Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my iPhone.I check to see what was going on and i saw 10 missed calls from mom, Damn it i say to my self so i called her to see what was up.

Me- " H-hello"

mom- " Where the...fuck are ...hahaha......you"

she was obviously drunk AGAIN but by now i was used to it

mom- "so a kid...guess what"

me- " what is it mom"

I said a tad bit harsh

mom- " That Jason kid is coming for a little while so like make me some....dinner...or food......i don't care if its dog food or even a bag of crap. But I'm hungry and I'll be home by ten so hurry"

-hangs up-

Well that went pretty well i guess. I checked to see the time and it was 8:24. I was kinda shocked, i wasn't even 10am and my mom is already wasted. Almost a new record I said to my self.But that was when I realized something. This huge body was staring at me. I look up and see a smiley Jason grinning at me as if I just did something bad.

me- " What?"

Alex- *picks me up and flings me over his shoulder* " Well, your best friend ever made us all break fast"

me- "Did you really"

Alex- "Hahaha no kiddo, were gonna go get McDonald's"

me- "UGGHHH...and how did you get in here and how long were you staring at me" O.o

Alex- "you gave me a key remember dummy, and don't worry only for 5 hours straight"

me- " Hahaha very funny and guess what" *walking to the car*

Alex- "What is it my love" *looking into the distance*

me- "TREVOR IS FINALLY COMING FROM AFGHANISTAN!!!!" * I said to excitedly*

Alex-" Thats good shorty, i can tell your happy. And there's something i wanna tell you" *looks into my green eyes* *arriving into McDonalds*

I was a little confused, what was all of this about luckily we were interrupted by the register lady. I got my usual and so did Alex still trying to make eye contact.Wow this is gotta be something stupid or serious. Maybe serious. Was that it. Is this in my head,I don't know what to think.

cashier- "NUMBER 84, NUMBER 84 YOUR ORDER IS READY!!!"

I scrambled to the cashier pulling out my wallet but somebody lightly pushed me away and gave the woman the wanted amount. I looked up to see a cheeky smile from a somebody named Alex. I smiled and reached for the bags.We walked to the car. The drive home was awkward so I turned on the radio and my favorite singing idiots were on

*ITTTSSS GOTTA BEEEE YOUUUU*

The familiar lyrics reminded me of song. I hummed it in my mind while Alex stared at me like i was an idiot or possibly crazy. But I didn't care, Harry's solos were always the best to me, maybe because he was my favorite. Oh how i dream to meet him and the rest of the boys. I went to a concert once but was horrible, it was nothing like i expected, i mean it was good but i didn't get a chance to say hi or how much i loved them. But to me i bet I'm just another fan.

Alex- "wake up kiddo were home"

I snapped out of my thoughts of the boys that i desperately was in love with and carried the bags into the house and layed on the couch.And then it got me. What was so important that Alex needed to tell me. I got up and searched for him.But i couldn't find him. Where was he i questioned myself.

me- "Alex " I yelled

still nothing until i heard the door opened and there a cheeky Alex and my brother Jason who has been in Afghanistan what get like 500,000 years.I ran to Jason with tears of joy pouring out. Thank you i mouthed to Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has probably been a week since Jason was here and he said he had bought me a gift but i had no idea what it was.He finally gave it to me and it was ONE DIRECTION BACK STAGE PASSES i screamed and pumped my first into the air. I couldn't believe it THE day has come when I meet them. But then reality struck me.

me- "how much did these cost?" * i said as i wiggled my nose and crossed my arms*

Jason- " Can you stop worrying and let it go and not that much any ways so calm your tits"

I stuck out my tongue and walked out my door to go to my best friends house to tell her the 1D related news. Until i was interrupted by Alex.

me- "What is it Alex?"

Alex- " I think it's time to tell you something I've been wanting to say for long now"

me-" What is it Alex?"

Alex " I-i umm...love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG did you guys like it, i hope you guys do and we will surely update soon and my fellow cuties i just want you guys to know that this was written by the one and only Cristal Almanza so please vote, comment, anything i will surely reply and appreciate it well bye guys love you and hope you guys liked it. :D