Chapter 1

So thanks for reading and comment , fan ,and vote so ya.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffiny's POV

Worthless

Whore

Bitch

And any other horrible name you can think of. I have been called that over the past 5 years. You see my father died when I was 9 so that just left my mom, my brother Jason and me. But my brother left to the army when he was 15. So that left my mom and my 12 year old self. But when my brother left she had no one to remind her of my dad so she took her stress out on me. And I mean she hits me and calls me names and all that stuff. Just to let you know.

So right know I'm at school and just like always I'm being called the mean named again.

HEY WHORE !

WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL YOURSELF!

NO ONE WOULD MISS YOU!

These or only some of the things I was being yelled at while I walked down the hall towards my locker.The way this all started was when this boy that the school whore/bully liked didn't like her he liked me. So Gia ( the whore/bully) went around telling everybody that I slept with him. But I didn't. So thats why I have been bullyed since the 7th grade. Now I'm a senior in high school.

When I made it to my locker I took out my ipad and then put my bag in the locker. My school gave us ipads instead of using textbooks and paper and all that. when I closed my locker I turned around to see 4 girls standing in front of me. It was Gia and Cloe and their other little whore friends.

"So I see the whore actually decided to come to school today." Gia snickered

"Gia don't be mean she isn't a whore....she's a slut ." Cloe said and all the girls erupted in giggles.

"GIA LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jenna shouted thank the lord my best friend always saves me.

"Or what twat!" Gia spat.

"Or I will personally give you all a noise job with my fists."Jenna said in a harsh voice.

With that the girls ran away in their 5 inch heels and there really tight clothes. I still don't see how those girls walk and breath in those things. I would have fell or would have passed out from the lack of air like seriously.

"Thanks." I said hugging her.

"No problem mi hoe" Jenna said hugging me back.

I sighed as I walked to my first class.

After school

I was walking home by myself because Jenna has football practice ( soccer). When I got home I prayed that my mom wasn't home. When I entered the house it smelled like beer and throw up, yup my mom is home. Great (note sarcasm)

"Mom." I said just above a whisper so she wouldn't hear me come in.

"TIFFINY!" My mom yelled great she heard me.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered because I am very scared of my mother when she is drunk.Even when she isn't drunk but when isn't she drunk.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO BE HOME AT 4:00 IT IS NOW 4:30." she said with anger in her eyes.

"O-Oh um I-I had to finish a project for class." I said very scared.

"YOU WORTHLESS CUNT!" my mother shouted at me right before she slapped me in the face then punched in the gut.

I ran to my room and locked.I got out my phone and dialed my best guy friend Alex.

On the phone with Alex

"Alex." I cried

"Bebe whats wrong?" Alex asked worried

"It happened again."I said full on sobbing now.

" I will be there in a second."

"Okay"

By now my mom was probally passed out in her room. A minute later I heard footsteps and then a knock at my knock at the door. I got up and opened the door. There stood Alex with open arms. I ran into his arms an sobbed into his chest.

"Shhh its gonna be okay." Alex whispered in my ear while stroking my hair.

But the worst part is that we both knew that wasn't true.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay my cuties this is chapter one so I hope you enjoyed it. Chapter one was written by SABRINA YAY. So I will talk to you later. BYE

-SABRINA