Chapter 3

I just stood there shocked by what Alex my best friend had just told me but relif filled me because I have actually loved him for a while.

"Damn it I knew I shouldn't have told you!" Alex screamed to himself.

"Alex its okay because I love you too." I said with a smile.

"Your just saying that because you feel bad for me." Alex had his head down looking at the floor.

I brought my finger up to his chin and lifted it up. Alex looked at me with glassy eyes. I just stared at him for a while wondering what he was thinking. I bet he was thinking I was lying but I wasn't I really have been loving him for a while. So to prove it I did the only thing I could think of. I leaned in and Alex did the same soon the gap between us was closed.

I smiled into the kiss and so did Alex.

"Um I know I just told you but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said with a smile.

Jason cleared his throat.

"Well I am going to go home and tell my girlfriend I am back see you kids later." Jason said while walking out the door.

~Jenna's house~

"OMG NO WAY!!!!" Jenna screamed

"YES WAY!!" I screamed jumping on her bed.

"So whens the concert, when will I finally meet my husband NIALL HORAN." Jenna said nonchalantly.

"Um two days."

"Awsome....." Jenna said day dreaming

"Oh and me and Alex are together." I said also nonchalantly.

Jenna stared at me with wide eyes then yelled.

"FINALLY!!!!"

~At The Concert~

The concert was great. But now me and Jenna get to meet the boys. As soon as the concert was over two body garuds lead us to the backstage. We waited for the boys to take a five minute nap. Then the boys walked out and I swear when Harry and I made eye contact everything froze.

"Hi I'm Harry." Harry said with a smile.

"Hi I'm Tiffiny."

__________________________________________________________________________________

YAY this chapter was written by Sabrina :D and aww someone has a crush. But WAIT Tiffiny has a BOYFRIEND D: I wonder whats gonna happen next. Comment Vote and Fan and thanks. Bye Cuties.

-Sabrina