"Dang, nice room." Susie complimented.

     "Yeah, it is pretty nice." Noelle agreed.

     "Hey, what's that ya got?" Susie asked, pointing at the diary in Noelle's hands.

     "Oh, uh, n-nothing!" Noelle stuttered quickly before dropping the diary into the drawer it came from.

     "Yeah, sure." Susie laughed sarcastically.

     Noelle chuckled awkwardly and walked over to the wardrobe to see what exactly was in it. She rifled through it, seeing mostly Giftmas outfits, until she pulled out a beautiful black and silver dress with a knee-length skirt and loose sleeves that covered the wrist. It had silver seams on the neck, hems, and wrists.

     "Oh, this is what I'm gonna wear to the Valentine's day dance." Noelle commented.

     "That's-" Susie began before getting interrupted.

     "Really simple, I know." Noelle sighed and put the dress back.

     "I was gonna say it's really pretty." Susie replied, blushing faintly.

     "Oh, thanks!" Noelle responded politely. "It's white and gold in the Light World."

     Susie looked around and fiddled with her thumbs a bit before clearing her throat nervously.

     "So, while we're on the topic of the dance..." Susie trailed off.

     "Yeah?" Noelle asked.

     "Would you want to come with me..?" Susie mumbled.

     "What was that?" Noelle asked, having not heard Susie.

     "Do you want to come with me?" Susie repeated, her face tinted red.

     Noelle blushed and blinked at Susie.

     "A-as friends!" Susie added defensively.

     "Sure." Noelle smiled. "As 'friends.'"

     Susie smiled for once before remembering something.

     "I just remembered- Kris showed up." Susie stated. "Wanna go talk to 'em?"

     "Alright, just let me fold this." Noelle said, holding a shirt she'd just pulled out of the wardrobe.

     "A'ight, see you there." Susie walked out of the new room.

     Once she was out of earshot, Susie stopped trying to 'play it cool.'

     "Yes!" Susie exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air excitedly.

     Susie walked down stairs, her small tail wagging happily. She just scored a date with Noelle, the girl of her dreams.