Meet and greet

*CHAPTER FIFTEEN*
*Lyrics POV*

I groaned as I woke up, not to enthusiastic to wake up at 9 o'clock in the morning for a meet an greet that I have to go to. Just because I'm calums freaking fake girlfriend, and the fans have to meet me. Luke looks so sad ever since the fake dating, and it hurts me to know he's upset. I shouldn't of ever came back on tour cause I'm hurting the boy I'm in love with, yes you heard right. I lyric Noelle Irwin is helplessly in love with Luke Hemmings. I sighed as I got dressed in a 5sos bandmerch and shorts. I put on my converse, then straightened my hair, and walked to the boys' room. They were all ready by the time I got there, so we all loaded up in the bus and headed for the meet an greet that's happening at the venue we were at last night for the concert. I just want to be cuddled up to luke, instead I have to be beside girlfriend.
We finally arrived at the venue. Yay me! Note sarcasm. I sighed, and walked off the bus, holding Calums hand reluctantly. The fans were going wild, and I hate all this screaming. I mean heck they're just Boys! Why work yourself over about a bunch of boys. One happening to be my real brother. Some girls were giving me death glares, but jokes on them. Ha blame management, not me. We sat at the table meant for us, and the fans filed up one by one. One girl, who I learned name was Rebecca. She actually wanted a picture with me, which I happily obliged. I even gave her my twitter name, and when she went to walk away she hugged me. Glad to know I have Lyricnators! Yep I just created that name myself, not creative, I know this.

"You don't deserve Calum. Your getting the special treatment just because your Ashton's brother," some red headed bimbo spoke up to me, quiet enough so the boys wouldn't hear her. All I did was roll my eyes at her, and then she went up to my Luke! And hugged him! The nerve of this bitch. He hugged back but looked less than thrilled, which made me slightly happy. Maybe once and for all we could end up together, for now, I'm stuck as cals fake girlfriend.

AUTHORS NOTE
two updates in one day? Ha do you love me now? (: love you all thank you for loving this story guys (:
-Vicky