Room 743

The trio got their luggage and walked to the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach-Sydney.

Samantha's mom walked up to the woman at the desk and checked in.

"For you Mrs. Womack, room 253." The woman said. She had a very thick Australian accent that paired nicely with her perfect tan.

"And for you sir..." She said winking at Bryce. "A room with a balcony, kitchenette, two beds at a perfect view of the ocean, room 743." Bryce carfully took the key.

"And you might want to escort the lovely lady of yours to your room." Sam quickly looked up at the sound of the last two words

Your room.

While Samantha's mom asked a plethora of questions to the woman, Bryce and Sam made there way up to room 743. Bryce unlocked the door and slowly opened it, revealing it's beautiful interior.

"Oh my god!" Sam said walking into the room to see it in all of its beauty. Bryce just stood in the doorway. Sam grabbed his hand and pulled him in. After staring and exploring the room, Sam hugged Bryce.

"How can I make this up to you?" Sam wispered in his ear. Bryce pulled back and bowed to Sam.

"Samantha Womack, dear." Bryce said in the best Australian accent he could do.

"There is no need for you to make this up to me. I am just one hell of a friend." The two went on the porch and watched as the sun fell down the sky, into the crystal clear water below them.

"Thank you." Sam said quietly as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"You are most definitely welcome."