The Midnight sky

It was 12:36 am in Australia. Bryce was out on the balcony watching some teen light a bonfire on the beach. He turned to look back at sam. She was awake flipping through instagram.

"Sam." Bryce asked in a quiet voice.

"Wat?" Samantha said not looking up from her phone.

"Come and look at this." Bryce said a little louder. Sam rolled out of the bed and walked out on to the balcony. The city lights illuminated the streets.

"Bryce." Sam said quietly after a couple of minutes in silence.

"Yes Sam." He said and they turned to face each other.

"Can we...I dunno...walk down there?" She asked blushing. Bryce looked the exact same.

"Sure." Bryce said with a smile. They got into day clothes and they hit the streets. They walked and looked at all the stores and shops planning the rest of their trip.

//////

1:25 am

They walked and talked through most of the city. So they decided to walk on the beach. You could see the aftermath of the bonfire on the beach.

"Bryce?" Sam whispered as they walked on the beach

"Yes sam?" He whispered back. Sam stopped and they faced each other. Sam reached for his hand but Bryce engulfed Sam in a hug. All of the heat from their faces slowly faded away as their embrace carried on.

Afterwards, they went back to the hotel room, awaiting the morning.

Hey you very beautiful people!

This may not be the best chapter considering that Zelda left half way though this chapter... but it is an important one!!!!!

And I don't know about you, but I am SHIPPING DIS COUPLE LIKE FEDEX!!!!!!

Anyway, I need to get working on the next chapter! BYEEEEEE!

Your Very Awesome friend,
Kaylee