Starbucks, donuts and delays.

"So... Bryce are you excited?" Samantha's mom asked on the awkward car ride to the DFW airport.

"What? Oh... Yeah." Bryce said as he looked up from is phone. Sam rolled her eyes. "I would much rather go with lili..." She mumbled under her breath.

They got parked and checked in. They all sat in boarding area B-11

A raspy voice came over the intercom.

"Flight 473 or boarding area B-11, um... Your flight is delayed... So like... Yeah... Thanks for flying, or sitting for that matter, with us."

"Okay, I see a Starbucks. I am gone." Sam said not very excitingly. She was not happy that she was traveling with... HIM.

"I see she is not the happiest." Samantha's mom said, looking at bryce.

"W-what did I to wrong Mrs. Womack?" Bryce said.

"I think she is just... Well... I don't really know." Mrs. Womack said looking down at her Iphone.

Bryce then spotted a donut kiosk. "Mrs. Womack, I am going to get some donuts and...Stuff. What do you want?"

"I think Sam would like an Apple friter..." She said looking up only to wink at him. Bryce stood up and walked toward the kiosk.

He came back with a chocolate - sprinkled donut and an...

"Apple Fritter?" Sam said looking at the paper-wraped dounut. Sam opened her mouth to say something when the raspy voice came on the intercom.

"Hope you are going on a lovely trip because your flight is ready to board! First Class, please come." And with that, Samantha smiled and hugged Bryce.

"Thank you. I owe you the world." Sam whispered in his ear, making him blush deep red.

"Here are your tickets." Samantha's mom said giving bryce both tickets.
They all walked up to the plane that would take them to the life-changing destination.

"Geronimo." Bryce said to himself...