Flight Night

Aleeyah

" girllllllllll did yall hear about Aj kick back tonight ? Girl you know them down town boys be bringing shit . Hmm " said my cousin teena. I look at her as if she knew i knew that it was a kick back but i wasn't feeling it , and she knew i had no intentions on going neither.

" ehh yea bitch i heard , i aint feeling the shit tho , ion even have anything to wear ." I said turning to look at lashay . But like always her and lashay was going to drag me along with them because i been in the house to much lately , its either players club or home. yes im a stripper the top stripper in California at players club too.

" wassup with it ? You gotta go out tonight in stead of staying home worrying about that no life ass nigga of yours ,and plus I heard it post to be thick tonight anyways and you know my short ass tryna look cute and snatch somebody nigga up" said lashay.
" so you going aleeyah? " asked teena . " I guess so " i said . They both scream and teased me saying " not miss work and stay home ms. Aleeyah ?" I laughed and told them to go home get ready and come back to my condo later so we all can ride there together .

We all walked out my bed room into the living room . I let them out we said our see you laters until tonight. As soon as i closed the door my phone vibrated.
"Ugh who could this be texting me?"

PussyCatNigga: wassup bae?
*Smacks lips* this can't be good , why he always playing with me!?
Me: what do you want with me now tyrese?

PussyCatNigga: you say it like you ion wanna be bothered . Can i come lay up with you tonight?

Me: fuck no . Im tired of you using me for my pussy! I got shit to do tonight with someone else

I was tired of tyrese its been hell dealing with him for the last three years. I mean ima ALWAYS love him he's my first but i can't stand that no good ass nigga . He earned that name i gave him. And today was the last day that i was going to be the dummy and stay around while he cheats . Tonight just might be the night that i find me a new boo .

2 hours later 9:50pm

After i got out my shower , i walked into my room with only a towel on smelling oh so good . Just yesterday i brought some new Victoria secret . The good expensive kind to. As i walked over to my tall mirror i sat in front of it to get ready for the kick back and started to flat ironing my long natural hair. i looked over to my bed and heard my phone ringing, i ignored it cause i knew it was one of the girls calling cause they was on their way . I decided ill wear a white two piece outfit . Ill be guaranteed to have all attention on me!

I heard knocks on my front door i grabbed my heels and keys and headed to the front door cause i knew it was the girls. " aleeyahhhhhhhhh open up bitch we late " said lashay . "Ahaaa these bitches ready booy" i mumbled as i open the front door. " bout time , it took you forever man " said teena. " we all hopped into my new hot pink BMW that i just bought myself a couple of weeks ago , ion know why cause i most definitely wasn't driving home tonight. I was tryna get fucked up and they didn't even know it.

Within 30 minutes we made it to a big ass house downtown . I had no idea who kick back we was at , cause my bitches know everybody. " ooh bitch this shit is nice " said teena and lashay. " i know right " i responded back to them as we got out of my hot pink BMW . we walked up on the spot it was lit , im talking turnt tf up bitches dancing, niggas shooting dice, smoking weed and much more shit you normally do at a kickback. Before me , teena and lashay got round back them bitches parted their own way . I knew if they wasn't back in 20 minutes round by the bar inside whoever dude kickback we was at , them had done hoes left me. I was sitting at the bar just sipping on me peach voka not back to back but slowly. And i thought i was seeing things but i was correct as this tall black handsome dude walked up to the bar and took a seat right next to me. " wassup sweetie " said the stranger.

Smoke

" man my shit lit yall i knew this shit wasn't gone be long before it was turnt " i said to my homeboy Eric. " you damn right im just glad you rented the place for tonight and didn't have it at yo house , cause the way them niggas acting out there in that dice game somebody gonna get robbed tonight bruh" Eric said . As i wasn't paying no attention because i seen this pretty young thing sitting at the bar sipping on whatever she was drinking and i knew i had to get her . She looked so precious man im talking delicious af! " you feel me ?" Asked Eric. " yo bruh yo ass not even listening to me" Eric said as he pushed my shoulder a bit. Awllllllll hell i see what you tryna do tonight" he said as i laughed and walked off.

I sat down next to her and i took a moment to study her and just from looking at her i could tell that she was stuck up as hell and bougie as hell. " wassup sweetie " i said , as she slowly looked up at me. " you talking to me ?" She asked as she turned around to see if someone was behind her . Im thinking to myself well duh bih you the only one im looking at . " yea ma im talking to you" i said . When she smiled i knew i had her then. " oh nothing just chilling, waiting to see if my girls riding back home with me so i could leave " she said . I knew her girls wasn't coming back cause the idea these niggas had they tryna slay any and everybody tonight because of that hunch hunch i made earlier. " oh what's your name beautiful? " i asked. " Aleeyah " she said . " so aleeyah why you here? You gotta boyfriend or anything? " i asked as i looked at her waiting for her to answer. She laughed " ahaaaa actually no i do not have a ol dude, and i came because my girls wanted me too .. " she said. Man her voice was so soft and pretty i wanted to talk to her all night. So knowing me i asked can we go back to my place knowing its loud as hell but as i expected she turned me down on my offer , if i didn't know no better i know this was gonna be a little hard task . " whats your name by the way ?" Asked aleeyah. " smoke ma " , " well smoke nice meeting you but ima make my way home before it get to late i have things to do " she said . " well lemme see your phone real quick " i told her . She rolled her eyes a little and gave Me her phone. I stored my name and number and walked off . I knew that left her thinking. Cause im that nigga!