New Beginnings

Smoke (8:30am)

I had just got to the trap with Eric
cause these pussies was messing my money up . Going to slow with everything. wasn't none of my niggas on the block when i did my daily run around, these pussies know ion play bout my money . Time is money. I was just about to get out the car but something told me to check my phone , during that time aleeyah was on my mind HEAVY. so i slid my iPhone 7 out and read
Unknown...: hey this is aleeyah by the way....

maaaaan a nigga was smiling ear to ear and Eric ass gone interrupt the moment. " damn man what yo sweet ass so happy about?" said eric. " shut up pussy! My shorty text me " i said turning over to him showing him my phone . "Awl hell man well look this all im gone say , if you checking for shorty like foreal foreal checking for her , you gone have to leave kim ass alone you know that bitch delusional as fuck . *Laughs* but foreal man im dead ass , and while you at it put me down with one of her friends when yall get close , no ugly bitch tho smoke." Said Eric..

I was thinking on the shit Eric said and it was true , kim a crazy la hoe i mess with from time to time when im bored , need to fuck , or just need my dick sucked . I didn't want nothing else further then that . Cause i damn sholl wasn't gone main that bitch not after i seen her with the enemy. " man yea you right , i am checking for shorty hard as hell tho .. ima go mess with her later tho , right now we got business to handle bruh" i said to Eric.

* smoke and eric are now entering the trap house *

" man what the fuck you pussies doing sitting down chilling and smoking my shit!? My office NOW! " i said . Dumb ass niggas dawg i swear if i was never here wouldn't shit get done. " why the fuck yall here? only three niggas post to be here! not the whole 20 dumb asses . Somebody explain why the fuck yall not on my streets!?" I said . " boss it was slow today and hot as fuck , we was just taking a break" Aj said . BREAK? ain't no fucking breaks nigga , if ion get my money yall don't get yours! Take another break and see want you or yo family ass be eating , you pussies dismissed. Eric watch they ass ill catch up with you later bruh bruh " i said . " ight bet bruh " eric responded.

As i walked out my office , to the door to get into my car .. i waited in the trap drive way, and decided to text my shorty. I had alot in mind that i wanted to do with her .. i just wanted to kick it with ma , cause she's who i been thinking about.

My shorty: wassup ma you busy or got any plans today ?

Smoke: No.... not that i know of why ?

My shorty: i wanted to come scoop you up and just fuck with you the whole day . You up to it ?

Smoke: lol yes that's fine, ill be waiting then ..

My shorty: ight send me the address ..

Smoke: 4510 north Thomas st.

Aleeyah
I had just got out the shower and was happy as hell smoke wanted to see me, but i was nervous too . Because he's so fine and chocolate man . And what he did to me in that dressing room made me even more interested in him , cause normally ion get wet and things off of my ex fingers it take a minute before i get into it . But smoke laaaawd knows im ready to see what he has in store for me. Two hours went by and i was ready just waiting on smoke and finally he calls and tell me he's out side. I sprayed some more VS on and did my lips and made my way to my front door , i locked it , as i began to make my way to smokes car ..

He had already opened the door for me , that was one point he had earned. " wassup ma ? Ready for your day ? " he asked smirking at me , i couldn't even look at him because i was blushing so hard , i looked out the window as we approached the red light . " *blushes* hey smoke , and yes . " i said to him .. and you know he laughed like he just knew .. " cool down ma you ion have to be nervous round me. " said smoke.

Hours passed by

Smoke took me to the fair , he won bears for me , we went out to eat , bowling and we ended the night at the movies.. my day was going so good and i was really enjoying every minute of it .. as we got to ny house he asked to walk me to the door i agreed and as soon as we made it to my door i yelled in shock my house was broken into , my safe , my Windows was broken my tv's EVERYTHING was destroyed.. when i walked in to my room on my wall was painted " disrespectful ass bitch it's not over till i say it's over " smoke read out loud all i could do was fall down to my knees and cry ..

Smoke

Damn man when we walked into her room thats when it hit my shorty she cried and cried .. me being who i am i bent down to her and told her " baby girl i got you through it all come to my place , until i find out who did this to you .. " i told her .. she looked up at me still crying as she told me . "Everything i worked for is GONE . This not no surprise smoke i know who did this .. and my bank accounts are.probably cleared to .. he knew EVERYTHING!" Aleeyah told me as she cried on my shoulder.. " tell me and ill get whoever did it " i said .. " my ex" she replied . And before i knew it i had a pussy case to handle.. i picked my baby girl up and took her back to my car and made my way back to her house and got her some clothes and shoes..

We made it to my house and as i cut off the car i looked over and she was sleep.. man i hope she not getting use to me picking her ass up cause she not no stick she's heavy . I made my way round to her side of the door and got her out , i took her to my guess room because i didn't want her to think i was tryna try some even tho i was horny as fuck . As i put her into the bed under the covers .. i walked out and made my way to the shower .. i showered my nuts and got out and got into my bed, i didn't have anything on but my polo boxers .. i began to doze off , until my door slowly opened , and it was shorty .. " smoke i can't sleep here alone im scared , can i sleep with you? " aleeyah said ... " yea ma come to daddy i laughed " she laughed as well abd shoved me a little and turned over .. i turnt to her side , got closer and hugged her as we fell asleep with her in my arms..