Flight Night pt2

Aleeyah (2:25 am)

Lord knows smoke is fine as hell but i had to act like i didn't want him just a little bit. as he walked off i got up out of my seat and made myself to my car. As i opened up the door i got an text from teena and lashay letting me know they left with someone. I hit the interstate and did 80 the whole way home . im thankful no polices was out of i would've had a good ol ticket. As i was turning in my drive through, and got into my house safely i just took all my close off and got into my bed i was drained and i didn't know why . But i thought to myself a little shopping spree wouldn't hurt nobody tomorrow as i doze off to sleep .

Next day 12:50pm

i finally found it in me to make my way to the shower, when i got done I showered, then brushed my teeth. and made my way to my bedroom before i got dressed i sent my bestfriend Destiny a text.

Bestfriend : get ready and meet me at the mall by the food court. Drive safely love you.

i was now dressing so i put on my denim, destroyed low rise jeans. i had on hot pink jordan air crop top with all pink 10's with the grey sign across the front. my hair was now in a high ponytail. And i was ready to go . Within 20 minutes i was pulling up next to Destiny car . " btch you always making plans at the last minute and shit " said Destiny. " so i seen yo ass came hell , we need this well i need this shopping spree so much been going on girl" i said as we walked into the mall . And just my luck i bumped into smoke . " my bad lil ma he said as he turnt and looked to see who he bumped into . He smirked and i grabbed destiny and we made our way to rue 21 . As we was looking around tryna find us a bathing suit this nigga come tapping me on my shoulder , getting a lil ignored i turned around to see what he really wanted . Licking his lips he asked why i never hit him up . Me playing hard i replied with a " i was busy " making it seem like i wasn't interested . Which i was i was very interested just didn't want anyone to know. Not even him . I turned to Destiny to let her know i was about to go to the dressing room and try my bathing suit on . Not even 5 minutes smoke come knocking on the dressing room i was in .

Smoke

they were going into rue 21 and i was gonna go and fuck with her as i got closer i could hear her and ha lil friend talking about bathing suits. man ill love to see her thick ass in one. she think ion know the game about that lil play hard shit but i know her kind oh to well , she was busy showing her friend the bathing suit when i got close i motion for her friend to hush . she did as told , i tapped aleeyah and she turned those pretty brown glistening eyes around at me while She acted like she was a little ignored. I didn't care cause i already liked fuckin with her " why you never hit me up?" I asked . " i was busy " her lying ass said. She walked off and headed to the dressing room . And you know me i follow about 5 minutes later and was in that dressing wrong with her ass. " i hope those for me , for you to walk around my house with it on " i said causing her to laughed. But lowkey i was dead ass serious . I got closer to her watching her and my man hood just took over i started feeling on her , i knew she liked it cause she started breathing heavily. I had her just where i wanted her then. " smoke stop we're in public " she said . " so that makes it more and more better" .

" but smo "

" Aleeyah shut the fuck up . im tired of the play hard game shit! you know you want this dick" i pushed her back against the mirror and she looked at me shocked. i unbuttoned her tight jeans with one hand as i let my other had feel on her left nipple. i could see her tremble slightly enjoying every minute of this.

" see man i got you like this only by feeling on yo lil bitty nipple, i know that pussy right and wet for me" i pulled her pants and panties down just a little so i could get to that precious golden weapon . " damn aleeyah that pussy wet for daddy " i slid two fingers into her tight pussy and started moving slowly rotating as if it was my dick inside of her .

She closed her eyes tight and put her hands over her mouth tried not to moan. I started to go faster attacking her pussy with my thumb i knew i was giving her pleasure and i knew it wouldn't be long before she start texting my ass. i kissed on her neck and bit down leaving a mark . i licked the spot abd flicked my tongue back and forth on what i noticed was her * get right spot *

" cum for me aleeyah"

"Smoke... ooooooh... geeshhhh!

"Let it out ma"

I knew i had her with in satisfaction . After i pulled my fingers out. i left her in the dressing room to fix her clothes. I knew i left her in her train of thoughts. I could tell i did my job. Told my nigga Eric lets go i was ready to get back to my house.

Aleeyah

I walked out of the dressing room , i was so lost at what smoke did. Not lost i was shocked, i mean i liked it of course. I never had no one get me awoken like that ill just say. "Ooooooh bitch what did he say to you and who is he? Let me find out you holding out on me. Cause i was never gonna stop being nosey" said destiny. " omg destiny you wouldn't believe it if i told you" i said . "Well bitch tell me cause i was never gonna stop asking hell" said destiny. " Ahaaa let me just pay for this and we'll talk " .

" that'll be $23.00 even " said the cashier. I gave the lady the money , got my bag and walked out the store . I had to put bestie up on game, cause what that nigga do to me by just his fingers ain't no telling what he'll do with Mr Mr in his pants. As we made it to our car me telling destiny what happen was coming to an end. " oooooo you a nasty bitch " said destiny and she laughed . " he cute tho foreal , but i think yall should get to know each other before you let this nigga dick go inside of you. Im just saying aleeyah so don't get mad." Said destiny. " i know i know , but i was never gonna give it to em with out teasing him first anyways . I got a plan darling " i said . As i winked my eyes and got in to my car . " see you later destiny and drive safe , love ya " i said .

I made my way home , as i got into my house i decided i wanted to let smoke know my number so i text him.

Smoke: hey this is aleeyah by the way....

two hours went by and i still had yet to receive a text back from smoke so i layed there on my couch as i fell asleep...