Busciplier - Markiplier x Tobuscus (Mark x Toby) "Sick Day"

Mark has been sick for a while now. He really didn't feel like doing anything, and he definitely couldn't record.

A certain winged-reptilian noticed the lack of Mark's videos, so he decided to give Mark a call.

"Yo, Markbuscus!" Toby energetically greeted over the phone.

"Oh, h-hey, Tob- Ech!" Mark coughed.

"Woah there, Mark. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm totally- argh!"

"Mark, are you... are you sick?"

"N-no... Ack!"

"That's it. I know your sick! I'm on my way over."

"W-what? No, no! You don't have to-"

"Too bad, I'm flying over. Bye!" and with that, Toby had hung up. He tucked his phone safely in his pocket and went outside. He stretched his wings and took off for Mark's house.

Dragons have more strength and stamina than any other creature on Earth, and he was determined to help Mark with his sickness.

Some time later, Mark heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" Mark yelled in his raspy voice.

Toby came through the door and immediately rushed towards Mark sitting on the couch.

"Aw, Markimoo is sick! Lemme go get you a blanket," he said with an affectionate pat on Mark's head.

Toby came back out of the closet with a soft blanket and wrapped it around Mark's shoulders.

Toby then put his claw against Mark's scaly forehead and he gave a small gasp, "Gee, Mark, you're hot!"

"H-hot? Oh y-yeah, hot..." Mark mumbled.

"I'm going to go grab the thermometer. Where do you keep it?"

"Erm, in the far r-right cabinet."

"Alright, sit tight!" Toby said as he ran to get the thermometer.

He came back once again and had no hesitation to stick the thermometer in Mark's mouth. About a minute later, he took the thermometer out and examined it with a satisfied look on his face.

"Yup, as I thought. You're definitely burning with a temperature of 114.4 degrees," he spoke.

Dragons usually have a higher temperature than the average human, despite being reptiles.

He took a seat next to Mark nuzzled his muzzle into the crook of his neck and wrapped his arms around Mark's chest.

"T-Toby, what are you doing?" Mark questioned as his face started to heat up, though it was already as warm as it was.

"Hugs are the best medicine, Mark! C'mon, you should know this," Toby chuckled with a goofy grin.

They spent the rest of the night watching movies and telling stories, and what do you know? Mark started to feel better. Before he fell asleep, he felt something warm touch his forehead for a couple of seconds. He realized that Toby had pecked his lips to Mark.

"Toby, did... did you j-just kiss me on the forehead?" Mark said, shocked.

"Mhm..." Toby replied tiredly.

"You know you could get extremely sick from that!" I said with worry.

"It was worth it. Besides, all that matters is you," he yawned, then fell asleep with his head on Mark's shoulder.

Mark decided to shrug it off for now, and ask Toby about it in the morning. He fell asleep with the warmth of Toby cuddled up next to him.

•••••
Ok, ONCE AGAIN, so much for short and quick. ANYWAYS, I really hope you like it, and HAVE A GOOD ONE!