Pewdieplier - Pewdiepie x Markiplier (Mark x Felix) "Sleepy Dragon"

Pewdieplier - requested by HeartsYarn

A/N: I FORGOT THEIR HORNS OH GOSH! Damn it! Lol, I'll fix that later. Ok, I had too much fun making this one and I love how it turned out! So I decided to change Mark's hairstyle from his former fohawk to his more recent floof! Yes, I realize that Mark got his floof cut (R.I.P. Floof) but his newest hairstyle is tricky to draw, so I stuck with the floof. Ok so... Felix's hair is EXTREMELY difficult for me to draw, and I really don't know why, so it's kind if shabby. Eh, what are ya gonna do? Anyways, on with the one-shot!

~~~

Mark had invited Felix over to watch the Harry Potter marathon. While Felix sat on the couch, Mark went to go make some popcorn for them to enjoy. When Mark returned to the couch, he found Felix sprawled all over so that there wasn't any room left for him to sit.

"Hey, Felix could you move?" Mark asked politely.

"I don't feel like it," the Sweden returned.

"C'mon, dude!" Mark said with aggravation.

"Nah," Felix said lazily.

Mark stood in silence thinking of various ways of how he could get Felix to move, but nothing came to mind. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head.

"Well if you're not moving, that's not a problem," Mark said as he approached Felix.

Felix gave him a questioning look before widening his eyes as Mark practically jumped on top of him. Felix struggled while Mark was making himself comfortable.

"What the hell, Mark," Felix yelled as Mark paid no attention to his attempts to free himself, "get off of me!"

"Nah," Mark replied with that same lazy reply Felix had given him earlier.

"You're a dick, you know that?"

"Says the one who wouldn't move, and now you pay the price."

The time passed as they watched the marathon go on. Felix had completely given up on trying to get Mark off of him, while Mark had his arms tightly around Felix, making sure he didn't try again. You know, just in case of course.

During the middle of the marathon, Mark heard some snores coming from beneath him to hear that Felix was out cold.

Mark decided to get up and pondered on what to do with his sleeping buddy. He eventually decided to gently scoop him up, and carry him to his bedroom. Mark would sleep on the couch, no problem.

After Mark walked into his room, he noticed Felix was snuggling up to his chest, and he couldn't help but blush at this. He then noticed something about Felix he didn't before. He slowly lowered his snout to take a whiff of his messy hair.

'Oh dear lord...' Mark thought to himself as he took in Felix's sent. He smelled like heaven, if you could say that. Mark soon found it difficult to let go of Felix, but he knew he couldn't hold on to him forever.

Mark lowered Felix into his bed, and pulled the sheets over him. He bent lower and kissed Felix's forehead as his goodnight. Before Mark could step away, he felt a pair of arms pull him onto the bed.

'What the?' Mark mentally questioned what just happened.

Felix had pulled Mark on the bed and was resuming the act he had been doing when Mark was carrying him. He had his arms tightly wrapped around Mark, and was snuggling into his chest. Every time Mark tried to get up, Felix would immediately tighten his grip and pull Mark back.

Mark decided that he wasn't going anywhere any time soon, and enlightened Felix by wrapping his arms around him and resting his head comfortably atop of Felix's. They ended up falling asleep like this, in each other's arms.

•••••
K DIS IS ADORABLE LIKE EEEEEEEEEEE! VICTORY SCREECH! LELELELELLELELE! Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this as much as I do! And HAVE A GOOD ONE!
P.S. Thank you so much HeartsYarn for suggesting this ship X3 love it!