R.I.P. Daniel from Cyndago

//NOT MY DRAWING^^//

And sorry, but this isn't quite a drawing update. Something else, actually- entirely.

So I just heard about this about an hour ago, and I couldn't believe it at first. I thought it was some joke, but no. Honestly, it didn't even feel real at first; I thought it was just a horrible nightmare or something, and I'd wake up, but no. That's not how these things work. It wasn't just some sick prank. No.

Daniel Kyre committed suicide.

It was so goddamn hard to realize.

Yeah. It honestly took me a while to just accept the fact that he's gone now, and once I finally did, I just let it all out. I've been crying for about 10 minutes now, and I'm beginning to calm down. I took three candles, went out on the deck, and lit 'em. I also wrote 'Daniel Kyre' on my wrist with a heart underneath it in honor of Daniel. I'm just letting out all if the tears, all of the sorrow. This hit me really hard, and the fact that no one will see him again... I just don't want to think about it. I also heard that Cyndago will be discontinued. Honestly, that's probably the best decision. My eyes are red and puffy, with dried tears on my cheeks. I have depression, and I know how it feels to continually have a mental war raging all within your head. In the end, it just becomes too much to handle. And that's what happened with Daniel. I just didn't- I couldn't accept the fact that he'd passed, but I had to eventually. I feel a little better now, but I still feel like a part of me left when he passed. I'll never forget you Daniel, or Cyndago, and the laughs and memories you left behind to share. Thank you, again.