/Finale\

Jungkook pulls away and smiles at Taehyung, his cheeks turning red as he finally realizes what he had did

Jungkook pulls away and smiles at Taehyung, his cheeks turning red as he finally realizes what he had did. Taehyung looked at the younger with wide eyes before smiling. He grabbed Jungkook's face, turning it to face him before connecting their lips once again.

"Taeh-" A voice causes the two to pull away, looking at who it was and seeing Hoseok, who looked at them with wide eyes.
"Oh, my gosh! Congratulations!" Hoseok says and ran away. The two looked away, blushing.

Jungkook clears his throat and looked at Taehyung's cake.
"Should we taste it?" Jungkook says as he pointed at the decorated cake on the table. Taehyung also clears his throat and nodded.

Taehyung sat on his rolling chair, staring at the monitor as he edited. He kept repeating that part over and over again. He puts his finger on his lips, touching it as he smiled.
"Fuck it" He says and grabbed his phone, opening his and Jungkook's conversation.

Kookie <33

Jungkook

Hmm?

I have something to say

Yes?

I like you

No

I love you

Really?

Yes

I love you very very much

I love you too

From the very first sight.

Will you be my boyfriend?

Yes!

Of course I will T_T

Jungkook smiles as he stared at his phone, rereading it over and over again. Him and Taehyung are finally together. The thing he wanted the most happened finally.

Taehyung chuckles at the every comment he sees on the latest post. He does this ever since Jungkook appeared on his video. He loved how everyone likes and adore Jungkook so much.

XXXX:
OH MY GOSH?

XXXXXXX:
They kissed!!!!

XxxX:
My favorite ship kissed! T_T

Xxxx:
taekook!

A week later...

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a smile as they read the comment on the new video they had posted. The revelation of their relationship.

Xxx:
I knew it!

XXXX:
from getting Jungkook's number to being boyfriends, I've been here since the beginning :))

XxxX:
I'm so happy for you guys!

"Let's just say, a simple dare that I thought I would regret, made me meet you"

"Well, you ran away without even talking to me"

"Hey! Don't remind of that embarrassing moment!"