CONFESSION ( edited )

( this chap contain lime. If uncomfortable don't read❤️ )

My heart shattered into millions of pieces on seeing my one true love cry. This muzan is the polar opposite of the one I know. The confident, flirtatious and powerful and caring one.

I start to shake uncontrollably. As my face was written with guilt and doubt.
Soon tears started to prickle the corner of my eyes. I tried to get closer and then I sat down next to him. I tried to make eye contact with him. But he wouldn't even look at me. That's when I noticed his puffy eyes and runny nose. he had been crying.

"Do you really wanna know.... Then fine. I was born with both female and male organs. That's one of the main reasons why he made that guy his heir instead of me who was the oldest.  The summary is that I could get pregnant even if being male. so that's why I took those pills so I won't get pregnant. I don't want to loose someone again... I don't want to hate me for being this abomination...
.. But then again, who would love me , care for me. I am just an stupid man who is an whore a bitch an a fucking abomination " I sed as I stood up to leave.

Then suddenly muzan grabbed my wrists and yanked it so now I am sitting on his lap. I didn't even look at him. We were supposed to know everything about each other. He did reveal his past too but I couldn't do it. He probably feel heart broken. Cheated even. He probably hate me now. But why did he yanked my wrists so now I will sit on his lap.

" Baby don't worry, I knew this from the start when we were in the meeting I read your mind.... That's why I know this. I just wanted to hear it from your mouth. Yes, I was heart broken at first but when you explained it I felt  relieved that you trusted me enough to not lie and tell me the truth. " He sed sincerely. I suddenly hugged him out of no where. He looked shocked but he did recover from his shock a bit later. He hesitantly put his hands around me as tears started to soak his yukata.

" I'm sorry for keeping this from you I am so sorry. I won't ever keep secrets from you any longer." I sed while crying and hugging him. " Me either." He replied as he rubbed circles in my back to soothe me. I released him and looked him in the eyes " you promise" I asked with puppy eyes and held out pinky. " Hehehe I promise." He let out a small chuckle and we pinky promised to never keep secrets from each other.

( This is an example

( This is an example. There aren't many good hugging pics of them that doesn't involve kissing. Enjoy it )

Then I looked at him in the eyes and then I blushed as now did I realized the position we were in and looked away. Suddenly he grasped my chin and he looked me in the eyes. Then I closed my eyes to hide my extra pairs of eyes. Then I opened my eyes. "Nice trick baby. Now how about I show my trick. It's only fair." He sed flirtatiously. I was sure that I was blushing hardcore right now.

Then he leaned in closer so our lips met. He kissed me on the lips. I started to melt to the sensation of his lips against mine. He taped on my bottom lip to give entrance and I gladly gave him it. He stated to explore in to my mouth like a ravaging dog in hunger. He then suddenly squeezed my ass as I let out a moan in the kiss.

He seemed to like to tease me. We disconnected from our heated kiss as he stood up and put me in the futon. And then he brought out a sus looking box and he opened it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fello readers. Don't get mad at me  for not updating yesterday. I went to a party that my friend held and I don't like parties except the food there.

But they insisted that I come and I was there all day. Ofc I ate a lot of junk food and so you know that why I didn't update. But I will post another chapter here as an apology. Do you like the lime. The next chapter will be smut as you guessed. Enough about me how's your day going. I hope your having a great day or night. And as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~