4

Yn pov

"God Minsang !, how long will it take you, I am here waiting for you for the last 10 minutes"

"I'm almost there, and you stop calling me again and again, I'm driving, or you want me to have an accident." He hang up the call .

The pot calling the kettle black. This guy is late and is telling me why I am calling him again and again. Here I am standing outside the restaurant entrance waiting for my best friend in a sexy dress for the last 10 minutes, People passing by are looking at me with sneaky eyes as to why I am standing outside like a watchman at the entrance.

I turn to the restaurant, as i decided go inside and order myself a drink rather than stand outside like a watchman. TinyTalin is written in bold on the top of the restaurant building lit up with lights.

This restaurant is the best Italian restaurant in Korea, mine and my best friend's favorite. Both of us keep coming to this restaurant mostly because the food and we both like Italian food very much.

As I walk into the restaurant I can smell Italian food, the smell makes my mouth water, Most of the seats in the restaurant were filled with couples as it is a very famous restaurant among couples.

"Ma'am do need help?"

"Yes, i have reservation, in the name of Minsang." The waitress checks something in her iPad and then directs me to my seat.

The seat we had was at the best place inside the restaurant, from there we could see the entire view of the restaurant. Minsang always books the best seat for us .

"Call me when you are ready to place your order" The waitress leaves with a smile to attend to other people.

Opened the menu and I see what should I order this time, there were many dishes in the menu, We have been to this restaurant many times but till now we have not tried all the dishes.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" Minsang came panting and sat on the seat in front of me.

"Finally, I thought you were not going to come today" i roll my eyes at best friend who make me wait outside of restaurant.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I had some work in between, that's why I'm late, Tell me, did you order anything?"

"Not yet but I was thinking to order Osso buco alla Milanese."

"Okay, then I'll go with" Minsang check menu for his order, "Ragù alla Bolognese with fresh egg tagliatella"

"Kay, let's call the waiter" Minsang rings the bell on our table to call the waiters.

A middle age waiter with a sweet smile comes towards us, "Good evening beautiful couple, tell me what would you like to order"

"Ahh! How many times do I have to tell you that we are not a couple, we are best friends" I tell to the middle age waiter whom I told many times that we are not a couple, but still he always greets us as a couple.

"But you both look amazing and how many times do I have to tell you that you two should date" i hissed at his comment.

Minsang smiles warmly and tells the waiter our order.

"Hye!! Is that Hyojoo?" I see one of our colleagues who was sitting on the seat a little far away from us "and who is this boy with her, is he her boyfriend"

"I also feel that he is her boyfriend, look how that guy is looking into her eyes, how much love in his eyes"

"Wow!! they look so cute together i can't believe Hyojoo is dating someone" Hyojoo was one of those girls who used to say that dating is a waste of time, how can you stay with one boy.

Hyojoo's eyes fall on us and she waves her hand in the air, she walks with that boy towards our seat.

"Hye Yn, Hye Minsang, I didn't know you two were dating I thought you two are best friends"

"What!? What makes to think we're dating?" I raised my eyebrows.

"you two here in this restaurant, so i thought-"

"God Hyojoo, is it written somewhere in this restaurant that only couples can come here, not best friends"

She chuckled at her stupid thought, "Well tell me who is this boy?"

she smiles shyly, " Yn, Minsang meet my boyfriend, Jung Yi Hyun, and Yi Hyun, there are colleagues"

"I never thought that Hyojoo would ever fall for someone, but today I see a new Hyojoo who is completely madly in love with you." I could clearly see her love for the boy in Hyojoo's eyes.

"I didn't even think I'd ever fall in love with anyone, but ever since I met Yi Hyun, I learned that just one person is enough to stay, to completes you" Hyojoo speaks looking into her boyfriend's eyes, who was smiling listening to her girlfriend talking how he makes her complete.

"Wow! i'm so jealous of you both"

"Ma'am here's your food" The waiter brings our food to our table.

"Ok Yn and Minsang, you two enjoy your dinner, I'll meet you at the office tomorrow"

"Ok but tomorrow I want to know everything about your love story, like how did you both meet, when did everything start?"

Hyojoo giggled "Yeah sure now enjoy your dinner" she and her boyfriend go back to their seats.

"They both looking great together" I say to Minsang who was already looking at them with smile.

"Aww!! Someone missing his unknown girlfriend" i teased him.

"Shut up, I don't want any girlfriend as I have you, and start eating before our food gets cold"

i giggled and we start our meal.

________

Author pov

"Sir we got another lead in this case" Seojun walk to Jungkook cabin, who was busy reading the files of those girls who have been murdered so far.

"What?"

"Sir, we have come to know that so far all the girls who have been murdered by this serial killer have gone to same Italian restaurant. Whether it was a week before his murder or a month ago, but all those girls went to that Italian restaurant."

"what is the name of that italian restaurant?"

"TinyTalin"

"TinyTalin" Jungkook whisper, they finally got a big lead in this case and they might get more clues about the serial killer from the restaurant. Jungkook know that either the serial killer works at that restaurant or he always comes to the restaurant.

 Jungkook know that either the serial killer works at that restaurant or he always comes to the restaurant