Alley

When Quinn entered the alley he saw three men surrounding someone in a triangle with the closest ones back to Quinn. He couldn't see the persons face who was stranded in the middle yet but he knew it was a girl by how high pitched the scream was.

Quinn grabbed a near by bottle mid-stride and struck the first man in the back of the head. He immediately fell to the floor, unconscious, and definitely not getting up anytime soon.

The other two men saw Quinn and began to act. The man on the left already had a knife half way out of his pocket and the man on the right had brought a baseball bat to his side.

"Your in for it now!!" yelled the man on the right beginning to pull the bat back for a swing. " To predictable", thought Quinn ducking under the swing and punching the man in the stomach. The man fell to his knees gasping for air, dropping the bat in the process. Quinn kicked him in the stomach making the man fall on his side in pain.

Quinn ducked and dodged the other mans knife by inches. The man swung the knife again but this time Quinn couldn't move fast enough and it cut his right forearm. " Ow" thought Quinn as he dodged another frantic swing from the knife wielding man.

The man then lunged the knife at Quinn with full force, " nows my chance " thought Quinn as he side stepped the jab. He then grabbed the mans arm and kneed him in the stomach making the man release the knife. The man regained his balance and began to throw punches at Quinn.

Quinn blocked left and then punched the man in the nose three times before he fell to the ground. Quinn stomped on the mans chest and heard a crack, " He's not getting up" said Quinn turning around. The other man had gotten to his feet and pulled a gun out of his back pocket.

" Stop right there or I blow her brains out!!". Quinn looked at the person who was surrounded and realized that he had not yet seen who he was fighting for. It was Caroline.

"Take it easy man", said Quinn, " don't hurt her. Just let her go".

" You brought this on yourself kid." The man said as he shot Quinn in the chest. Quinn fell to the ground and the man fled the scene with his other two companions.

Quinn felt the pool of blood starting to form below him and began to panic. " This is how it ends? I don't want to die." thought Quinn taking his hand away from his chest and seeing it covered in blood. His life began to flash before his eyes; all the good memories, all the bad ones, all the regrets he had and he knew he didn't have long to live.

Suddenly Quinn had an idea. He put his hand over the bullet hole and magnetized the bullet to his hand, pulling it out. He then used his electricity to burn the wound shut. " Did I do it in time?" thought Quinn as he passed out from the pain.