Junk yard

Quinn took off down the alley and headed for the place he always went to when he was mad, upset, confused or anything; the junk yard.He would always go there and use his powers to blow something up.

No one ever showed up at the junk yard. It was old and run down towards the rougher part of town. Quinn crawled through the broken down fence into the yard and began his destruction.

He started by shooting a car with a bolt of electricity. It blew up and he continued this act for about 30 min before he grew tired and sat down.

"I guess it's just my luck", thought Quinn, "Nothing good ever last for me. I'll just go back there and tell them that I don't want to go. That will work. Right?"

Quinn stood up and started the long walk home. He didn't realize how long he had actually been out, the stars had begun to appear in the sky and Quinn knew he was in for an earful when he got home.

He rounded the last street corner and could see the orphanage in the distance. Quinn stopped and took a moment to prepare himself for the talk Mrs.Miller was about to give him. Suddenly, he heard a scream from the alley across the street.

"Don't go", thought Quinn, "It doesn't concern you, just ignore it". Another piercing scream shot through the air. "Why do I have to care about random people", said Quinn heading full speed to the alley.