chapter -2

It's only been a week .. I Joined college but our teachers gave us too much work already ..I'm hurrying to my next class looking at my notes..Then suddenly I hit someone's hard chest and fell down, my notes left my hand and scattered on the floor..

" I am sorry"I apologized without looking and started picking up my notes, only then the person I bumped into also started picking up my notes.
He touched my hand  intensenly while picking up the notes, I looked at him and my eyes opened wide " Taehyung" i whispered his name with the hint of fear in my voice ...

He smirk and said " so you know my name" .

I hurriedly gathered my notes  "T-thank you" I thank him and about to go..then suddenly he grab my wrist..

" This is so rude of you" he said with a chuckle..I tried to free my wrist from his hold..but he grab it more tightly..

" Your name" he said looking at me.

" Huh " i response to him.

" Tell me your name " he ask me .

"Y/n" i replied to him tears almost welled up on my eyes I look at him with my teary eyes .

" See you" he said and left my wrist ..and I hurriedly go out of there.

(Taehyung kept watching her go and put his hand in his pocket and repeat her name
" Y/n"and smirk ..)

I take a heavy breath when i came to my class..he is scary.. i took a deep breath and sat down in my seat.

_______________________________________

I am sitting in the canteen with Lisa eating food and we two are sitting with each other.

"I'll just bring us strawberry milk"Lisa said and went to get milk.

Then I felt someone staring at me.I looked around the canteen and  my eyes met Taehyung's eyes  who staring at me.

my heart started pounding and i took my eyes off him..
but i could feel his staring at me..
I picked up my plate and went out of the canteen ..

Lisa started following me when she saw me and she asked me " what happened".

" Nothing I'm just getting suffocated" I replied to him in a weak voice..

" I want to go home" i told her.Cause I don't want to be here anymore.

" Ok, I will tell your teacher" he told me..while rubbing my back..

I pack my back and go back to my home....

_______________________________________

NEXT DAY

I am sitting in my class, my full attention is on the professor's lecture..

Then suddenly there was a loud sound of opening the door, i flinch, the boyes which were talking became silent and the professor also became silent..

When I raised my head and look in front ... as if I had stopped breathing..Taehyung Standing in front of me, he started looking around the class and his eyes fell on me...he smirk and start walking toward me..my breathing become heavy ,i started looking through my notes..Then his steps stopped near my seat ..

I clenched my fists and kept looking at my notes. He sit beside me..
I couldn't breathe, he started touching my hair  and the professor resumed the lecture...

I couldn't take it anymore and I parted my hair on the other side ..
Then all of a sudden Taehyung pulled my hair so hard that I felt like my hair would be  come out from my roots.."

" Ahhhhh" i screamed in pain..his grip on  my hair become tight..
I started pulling my hair out of his hands ..

"never do that again it's not good for you .."Taehyung warned me in his angry voice..

By saying this he left my hair  ..he fix my hair and  started touching my hair again Tears started coming from my eyes, I was so scared that I could not even do anything...

I look toward  the professor but he  is not paying attention to me and he start  teaching lectures in a hurry, he is deliberately ignoring me...

After some time the lecture got off and I picked up my bag and started leaving quickly only then Taehyung grabbed my wrist..

I look at him with my teary eyes..he stared at me for a while..and chuckled darkly ..With that he let go of my hand and I hurried across the classroom..

I took a deep breath when I enter inside the bathroom and wipe my tears harsly ...All I could think about was ...what Taehyung wanted from me ...

______________________________________

TAEHYUNG POV

I chuckled when she run outside the class room ...

I can't get her off my mind since the first time I saw her...I am starting to like the fear that her eyes have for me her  trebling figure inside my touch ..

When her lips tremble due to fear  , I feel like sucking them...

She look so tempted when she look at me with her fearful eyes....

______________________________________

.....

❤️❤️❤️