chapter -3

*************

I hang out in the library with Lisa We both are completing our assignments I was so focused on my studies that I didn't notice that someone had come and sat on the chair in front of me.

Lisa shook me gently with her hand and I looked at her irritated..She signal me to look ahead with her eyes, I looked ahead ..and my eyes were wide open......  He is sitting in front of me.. Kim taehyung the person I wanted to avoid very badly..

He sat leaning on the chair with a cheeky grin on his face.. his one hand  resting on the chair.... he's constantly looking at me ..His friend Jimin is also standing by his side with a basketball in his hand...

My heartbeat increased as he placed both his hands on the table and leaned forward while looking at me..

"I want to see you on the basketball court at 1 o'clock "he said in his serious voice ..i keep looking at him with my scared eyes..

"Today i have a match And I want  to see you there cheering for me"he said looking into my eyes..

"B--but"I want to speak ...then he stood up, put his hand in his pocket, and looked at Lisa.

"take her with you Because she is your friend" he took his eyes off lisa said while Looking at me..

" Let's go " he said to his friend and left ..

I kept looking  at him like a crazy girl  what  just happened .....when Lisa shook me I come out from my thoughts..

" Yeah ..what just happened Kim taehyung come himself here to invite you.. what's going on girl" she ask me desperately...

" I don't know..he keep bothering me from past few days.." I replied in a low voice..

" i can't go to watch his match " I said to her..

" Why ...he will be angry if you didn't go" she spoke with concern.

" Today I have to go to my mother's grave, today is her birthday"I tell her she made a oh face..

But I don't want to go to him..

________________________________

4:00 pm

I was coming back after meeting my mother at her grave, I was only a short distance from my house... when a car started coming towards me at full speed from the front...

I was scared I thought the car would hit me I closed my eyes ...

i'm ready to get hit by car  but I open my eyes when I don't feel anything..

The car door opened and slammed shut and Taehyung came out from the car ..he is looking  at me with his angry eyes ... he started coming towards me ...I started backing away..

But he quickly grabbed my hand and started taking me towards the car.

I tried to release my hand  from his held but he Tight his held on my hand and drag me toward his car...

He threw me in the passenger seat of the car And also sat in the car, I started to open the door of the car but he had already locked it..

He turned me towards himself and held my arm  in a tight  hold and said while greeted his teeth angrily  " you didn't hear me i am waiting for you..
I've never waited for anyone in my life..but you" he pause and threw me backwards..

Tears started to welled up in my eyes.
I gathered my courage and said in my cracked voice" P-lz.. leav-e me..d - don't bother me plz." And started to sob ..loudly