chapter -6🔞

***********

Warning ⚠️

MATURE CONTENT

He stood in front of me, I become crying more loudly, ...he touch my cheek with his dick and said " put it inside your mouth" ..I look at him with my teary eyes but There is no mercy in his eyes, he eagerly waited for me to stuck his dick...

he grabbed my hair and forcefully put his dick in my mouth .." hmmuhmm" A muffled sound came out of my mouth, he started to thurst his dick inside my mouth..he threw his head backward and closed his eyes .. his erection start growing that I can't breath .....his dick hitting on my throat.....
My throat burning due to his deep thurst and tears started coming from my eyes ..

" Ahhh ..fuck "he moaned taking the pleasure ..

He groan and garb my throat and apply more pressure i can't breath and a muffle sound continuously coming from my mouth...

I hate it I hate every inch of it I hate being helpless and weak ..

I grip taehyung leather jacket as he continuously thursting in my mouth

" I ' ll come inside your mouth and you' re going to swallow every single drop" he said to me in his husky voice
He look at my teary eyes and with one more thurst he empty his seed in my mouth..he don't pull out and rub my throat gently and make me swallow all his cum..

When he remove his dick from my mouth their is a mix of saliva with his fluid... Come out from my mouth I pulled away and breathing heavily and panting .... my eyes are still taery..I feel disgusting from myself ..

i feel like throwing up i keep coughing continuously...he wear his pant and look at me with a smirk on his face ..

" I love it i don't know how much fun there will be going to when I insert my dick in your tight hole" he spoke like a brat with a chuckle..

he started coming toward me i slid back ..He reached out his hand to touch my face but I shook his hand away..

He chuckle "you will never learn ...you are evey stubbon y/n" he grab my jaw and look at me and said
" But I know how to persuade stubborns"
With that he jerk my head to the left ..

I let out a whimper " l- let go of me ...let me go - please" i said him crying ..

" I CAN'T " he said staring at deep in my eyes.

"Please" I started crying loudly while pleasing him..

" I CAN'T" he yelled at me ..." I can't handle it, I can't stay away from you now.." he said lowering his voice..