Jaz's Party

Sage: Tiny you ready yet?!
* Im wearin a high low top, skinny jeans, my hair crimped, red bottoms. I walk into tiny's room to see her a navy blue fitted dress, black heels, and her hair half up half down curled.*

Tiny: Im ready! (turns around)

Sage: Lil girl for a second I thought you were me! (I was so shocked of how beautiful she was.)

Tiny: I look good?

Sage: Hell Yeah. But that dress better stay on at the party. I gotta call someone I'll be back.
* I walked down stairs and dial*

Jaz: Ice!

Sage: Niño. Dont call me that! And I'm not gon tell you again Jazaphee.

Jaz: Dang, why do you gotta say my abomination of a goverment name?

Sage: When did you ever start knowin bout words like abomination? Boy, shut up and let me talk.

Jaz: Since-- nah fine ok im all ears..

Sage: Ill let you ask Tiny. But realize its your head on a stick if you fuck up with no hesitation.

Jaz: Dang Ic-- I mean Sage, I promise I'd never try to do anything to hurt her or ever will.

Sage: Better.

*Hangs up the phone*

*Sage looks at her time piece and sighs*

Sage: Tinyz Dimaria Neeson, is yo ass done yet or what?!

Tiny: Pretty takes time sissy nobody can easily be as fine as you.

Sage: Is you done or naw lil bit?!

*Tiny starts walkin down the stairs*

Tiny:Yes,yes,yes! Im finito. *says with a big smile*

Sage: Which car?

Tiny: AMG?

Sage:You lucky it just got out the shop yesterday.

Tiny: Lit! Lit! Lit

Sage: Lets go!

*We make our way there and drive up to a big ol mansion. The cadeline manson. Jaz is lil rich boy with some company brains. He hustles and still keeps that gpa livin in a million dollar house. * We hop outta the car and start walkin up to the door as soon as we get on the second step Jaz opens the door.

Jaz: Fashionably late as usual but yall look to good to even be mad at you. Ecspecially you Tiny. *gives her a big smile*

Sage: Happy birthday jit! Neva thought I would actually want to say that to you big headed self.

Jaz: Thank you sage, I guess beside the insult!

*Tiny gives him a big hug and Jaz lights up like a christmas tree*

Tiny: Happy birthday Jazaphee and many more to come! -winks at him and walks in-

Jaz: Tiny..

*He grabs her arm and holds her by her waist*

Tiny: Woah..haha..yes Jaz?

Jaz: I asked ya sister for her blessing.. I know how you feel.. I feel the same with 10x more and I ain never gonna fail you just lemme be yours...?

Tiny: Hmmmm....-gives him a big smile and then big long and passionate kiss-
-Jaz blushes-

Jaz: haha...best gift ever! -cheeses from ear to ear- lets get back to the dinner party.

And The Night Goes On...