1

yes ik the thing in the top is teru

Mello sighed as he felt Matt roll over for what felt like the millionth time; jealous that such a person could sleep so sound whilst the other suffered from a mild case of insomnia. Replaced by sleep, countless thoughts surrounded the blonde boy's head agrivating him even more as they circled.

Why did Matt brush against his side every time he'd toss, making MELLO shiver with each touch?It was Matt's fault that they had to sleep in the same bed,so why is MELLO the one unable to sleep? How did Matt break his bed in the first place, and why was MELLO the 'only person' he could share with?

"how the hell did he manage to break his bed anyway?ngll it seemed like it had just snapped in half, what the hell was he even doing on that thing to make it break like that 💀" He replied to one of his online friends on social media as his phone coincidentally died. With nothing else to distract him,he accepted his one-sided-defeat.

Mello felt Matt turn to face him,reaching unbearable closeness. The other boy's warm breath resided on his neck, filling Mihael's sense of smell with his stolen cigarettes. As a last resort, he shut his eyes tightly to simulate the feeling of being alone.( Though he shouldve done this ages ago.)

Suddenly,vibrations shot through the Blondie's neck.
"Mello, are you awake?" Matt asked softly.
Though thinking Matt wasn't awake himself, he rolled over to face the other boy.
"Mmh." He whispered back,paying close attention to the sound of his voice; the other people in the room were fast asleep.
"I'm having trouble sleeping." Matt told with slight embarrasment.
The boy with the scar stifled his laugh with fail,"So?What do you want me to do about it?"
Matt shrugged in the darkness. Thankfully,it acted as a cover for his now-red-cheeks. "Well, you're still awake too.."
"Because you can't keep still." Mello retorted. "If you were awake all this time,you could've moved a bit atleast.."
He shrugged again as silence added another layer over the two.

"I kinda like being near somebody." Matt admitted,pulling Mello through shock.
Taking in what Matt said,Mello paused. It was true, at the orphanage you don't really get cuddled or touched very often. Being around Mail was the closest he could get to the affection of a parental figure to Mello, and being around Mello was the first type of real  love Matt has ever recieved.

"Yeah." Mello replied.
Silence.
No,it wasn't silence.
Their beating hearts filled the room, confessing the two's nearly unadmittable love to eachother before Jeevas or Keehl could ever realise it.
"We could cuddle if you want." Mello said,quietly spoken.

Without an oral response from the redhead, he reached to spoon him. He held him subconciously tightly, but with a reassuring gentleness. Cupping the chocolate-lover, Matt nuzzled his head into his...friend's shoulder, complimenting Mello's pale body with a pink tint. Half aware of this, he let himself relax with the other boy's comfort .
A sudden realisation hit Mello. Their chests were touching,but so were their lower halves,giving him more discomfort. As he akwardly scooted this part of his body away from the settling Matt, he suddenly pressed his crotch against the blondie out of dissatisfaction toward's his warmth being deprived. Subconciously he was acting, but he was soon brought back out of his dreams as he pushed against Mello's erection.
Both of their faces highlighted their embarrasment.

"I'm sorry-" Matt erked as he shuffled away, but to his surprise, Mello didn't let him. Instead, he pulled Matt closer, grinding his own hips where the 3rd in place to be L's were. As selfish as they both were, they both could take advantage of this.

Their hesitancy quickly melted, and so their bodies did, as they grinded their erections against eachother. With this new non-existant-hesitancy, Matt quickly angled Mello's face. He didn't really know what he was doing, trying to kiss his best friend. Mello was the one who kissed him first. They kissed slowly, careful not to make a sound. The sheets muffled them, the other ones in the orphanage dormitory were either too tired or far into their dreams to notice the two; the clock striked 3am as they spoke.

They seemed to admire eachother between kisses,savouring the sight of their loved one in such a state. For Matt, saving a picture of Mello in his mind simply wasn't enough. It truly didn't show his full capacity, from his soft, shaggy, blonde hair, to his toned hourglass build, or even to his veiny, slim hands (whom he took great care in). It didn't help his growing erection thinking about how Mello's ring and middle finger's nails were so much shorter than the rest. Taking in his sweet chocolat-ey scent, and his hands palming his dick through Matt's thin pajama fabric with skill, he was quick to follow suit and jerk the blonde boy off. Under the waistband.
As sensitive as Mello was, he shuddered at the sight of Matt being so bold. His body shuddered at his touch, his teasing, and his own helplessness under his touch. Obviously, they were both masturbating in fear of getting caught, but the promiscuity of the thought erked Mello to palm Matt's excited prostate harder. Precum leaked from his throbbing erection, salivating in Mello's touch. He watched in a mixture of pleasure (which clouded his mind) and a want for more as he reached into his trousers, obviously moving around in his tented trousers the same way Matt tentavely stroked his.

They kissed more intensely as they jerked eachother off, their care for someone else noticing seemed like it vanished in thin air. Matt deviated from the kiss, to lean down and suck on Mello's ever-so-sweet neck instead. He made sure to sink his teeth in, leaving noticeable bite marks.

A free hand reached into Mello's trousers and set his hard shaft free, thirsty and throbbing for Matt's touch. They pressed their dicks together under the sheets, releasing Mello into a state of disorientation out of sheer pleasure. Biting back moans, he plunged himself into the redheads chest, immersing himself in what Matt could do with expertise.

This must've sent Matt over the edge. Followed by a few loud pants, he sent white ropes over Mello, not really being able to "hold" his orgasm in. The pornographic circumstances Mello was in definetly had something to do with this, his hand wiping Matt's seed off his own sweaty body. While this may be the only time Matt could see Mello like this, like the helpless, dripping state he's in at this moment, he was slightly mad that his pleasure clouded his sight as well as his mind. After all, the only and first time Mello is like this could be forgotten by such a boy, but it seems the mental image stuck in his mind better than a physical picture could ever.
Mello unsurprisingly followed after Matt, spurting his seed uncomfortably everywhere.

Neither of them had trouble sleeping after that.