24/8/23

Idea from - Idontknow2095
Collab w - Sukiisnothere I'm sorry I forgot we were supposed to collab on the fifth of August-
------
Michael's pov:
Noah was busy with uncle all day long. Francis was in France with Amaya meeting our cousin Abby. It's family tradition. True and Heaven kept me distracted by heading to the mall where we met Suki.

We all ate taco Bell but it wasn't fun without Noah. I couldn't throw mayo at his food.
"Well, I've gotta go now, got places to be ya know" Suki says emptying their tray.
"Bye bye Suki!" I smiled drinking my Pepsi
True and Heaven said their goodbyes and I watched Suki leave.
We did a bit of shopping from boots, super drug, Pandora you get the drill.

It was night time. I stayed facing my side, I did cry a bit for maybe an hour but my pillow was dry after soaking it with tears. I miss Noah. I also felt tired. I turned to his side and grabbed his pillow and hug it wrapping my leg around the pillow and I drifted off.

Noah's pov:
I think Michael mistaken me for my pillow. I held him closer. I was busy all day speaking with Valentino about William's health because we needed to get back to England sooner or later. I layed down in bed ever since he cake back from the mall but he didn't seem to notice me weirdly, I didn't ruin it either because I thought he'd notice soon but he didn't. He nuzzled my neck laying onto my chest, I kissed his forehead and shut my eyes drifting off after a bit.