19/3/23

Tw:sh, burning If you feel uncomfortable with these topics please leave.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Noah's getting on to me he keeps questioning about why I never take my gloves off. He can't know or he'll hate me. I took my gloves off staring at my scars and burn marks I started burning my arms since I was 13 and I started cutting when I was 14. Those were the ages I found out what happened to my mother and why I always had a huge scar on my face. I took the lighter out turning it on the fire looked beautiful the orange and yellow blending with the red I looked around to make sure everything was closed, locked Noah can't walk in on me. I slowly started burning myself it didn't really hurt a lot since I was used to it "what the fuck?!" I heard someone scream I flinched turning off the lighter and turning around it was Noah. Shit. "What are you doing?!" He looked pissed he was in his work uniform too even worse. "H-hi N- Noah...." I fake smiled walking backwards to the wall he grabbed the lighter off me and my gloves. "How long." He stared at me I didn't answer "I said. How long Michael." He stated "17 years...." I bit my lip "17 fucking years. You've been burning your self. Why." "I'm not telling you that!" I shouted hesitating "and why's that? I have a right to know why your doing it either tell me or I'll sleep in the guest room." He lifted my chin up "n-no.." "Exactly you can't sleep alone can you? So will you tell me why your doing this and then it'll be over" he spoke a lot softer and calmer now "because. It's fun. I like seeing myself in pain it's fun it calms me down than going insane" it was true "everytime I do it a take a shower after and let it burn more it's fun feeling so much pain it doesn't make me needing to cry for so many hours." I explained "there you've got your answer now the one you've wanting for since I told you about my scar." He stayed silence for a long time "you know I won't hurt you,you do know that don't you?" He asked. "Mhm do not tell me you think that I was hiding it from you cause I thought you'd hit me if I did?" I asked he nodded "no I was hiding it so you wouldn't go tell others or I would've told you after we got married but I kept it hidden cause I didn't trust you enough" he sighed pulling me closer to him his cold hand was rubbing on my hip. I kissed him on the lips knowing he was already tired "how about we make a deal hm? You don't ever hurt yourself again and I mean it and I'll let you come with me to work" he smiled he knew I always wanted to be with him at his workplace "deal!" I grinned "pinky promise" we pinky swore "now let's get these cleared up" he went to the bathroom cupboard and took out the medication box taking out a cream for burnt marks he came to me and applied it on my hands I screamed "ahh-!! Why does that hurt more than water-?!" I screamed "sshhhhh it'll heal them in about 2-3 weeks maybe even a month these scars from the knife they aren't too deep so they'll heal in 2 weeks" he explained "okay" he gave me a piggyback to the closet "I did you all that now I want you to change me and no stupid animal hoodies. We can do that another time" I giggled taking out his pyjamas and changing him like a baby.

Noah's pov:
"Good boy" I patted his head how could someone so happy and giddy be so depressed inside? How can he hide it so good he's always able to find out my secrets but I can never find out his. The only way I can is too wait, wait till he trusts me I'm not mad he can't trust me a lot he's had a rough life obviously he can't trust someone fast I understand that's why he loves me so much. "Your hands look better without gloves anyways" I smiled kissing his hands he smiled back.