Ch. 1 Willa POV

Willa

I stood at the bar watching as everyone around me was either taking shots, dancing, or eating the delicious food that was being catered. Tonight was the wrap party for Thor: The Dark World. It was my first big movie I was able to produce. I loved producing indie films but getting to work on a Marvel movie was a dream come true. Especially since I was a big fan of the comics growing up. I remembered my brother and I racing to the comic book store when a new issue was released. Now, I'm working with Marvel. I just wish my brother were here to experience it with me.

Off to my right I see Tom Hiddleston showing off his best dance moves. My stomach erupts in to butterflies as I watch him shake his hips. We've been flirting relentlessly with each other since filming began. Tom always found a reason to touch me or be near me. One night when we were working late and I was off on the side talking to a production assistant Tom discreetly cropped a feel by squeezing my butt. My face immediately turned pink as the blush rose to not only my cheeks but down to my neck. The PA had asked if I was okay which only turned my face redder than it already was.

Tom glanced my way and locked eyes with me. He paused briefly before swiping his tongue along his lower lip and started to sway his hips more seductively. Blushing I looked towards the bartender and asked for a shot.

Tonight felt different. It felt like this night was about to change my life.

Five shots later, I'm hanging on the bar laughing with the group that has formed around me. Mostly the group is the producers and crew members. I'm in the middle of laughing when a hand touches my lower back. I don't have to turn around to know who it is.

Tom runs his hand up and down my back then he snakes  his arm around me to rest on my hip. He lowers his mouth, grazing my ear.

"Hello darling." He murmurs.

My entire body is aflame. I sink into his touch before tipping my head up to look at him. He's tall. Too tall compared to my 5'3 height.

"Hi." I say breathlessly.

He runs his finger along the bare skin that was showing because of the dress I was wearing. I shivered at the touch despite my body turning hot at Tom's touch.

"You know" Tom started as he moved his hand further down., "I've been watching you all night."

"Mhmm." I couldn't form a coherent sentence if I tried.

His teeth grazed the top of my ear, "dance with me." he said before pulling me away from the group and towards the dance floor.

Pulling me close Tom intertwined our hands before moving them to wrap around his neck. His hands skimmed from my arms down to my sides, goosebumps following his path. We swayed to the music oblivious to everything around us. He pulled me closer while gripping my hips.

I almost felt bad when he had to bend his body down just so he could rest his forehead on mine but the next words he spoke sparked a fire within me.

"You have no idea how badly I want you."

I stayed silent for a moment, looking into his sea blue green eyes. We've been towing the line of recklessness. Not wanting to risk getting in trouble with the hire ups but since filming has wrapped, what harm could it do?

Finally, I whispered, "Then take me."

That was all he needed to hear before he crushed his lips to mine. I felt a moan slip between my lips as he coaxed his tongue in. All too soon he was breaking the kiss, we were both breathing heavily as we stared at one another.

Finally, he broke the silence. "Back to mine?"

I nodded incapable of talking.

Ten minutes later  we burst through his door. Our lips connected as we shed our clothes.

Tom continues to kiss me as he pushes me back towards the bed. When the back of my knees hit the bed we finally break apart. I sit on the edge of the bed while keeping eye contact with him. My hands find his unbuttoned pants and pull the zipper down. I shove his pants and boxer briefs down and his cock springs free.

Licking my lips I grab his hard length, running my finger along the vein on it. Tom's eyes darken with lust as he stares at me. His chest heaves up and down in quick patterns. I smirk at him before kissing the tip then swirling my tongue around it before finally taking him fully in my mouth. I can hear Tom curse but I'm focused on making him feel good.

I bob my head up and down while cupping his balls. I pull back just enough to catch my breath then I continue to suck his cock. I feel his tip hit the back of my throat and that's when Tom grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth. I'm already wet between my legs as he continues to thrust into my mouth.

"Fuck Willa, you're taking me so well." He pants.

My body tingles at his praise and then I'm swallowing his load.

Tom takes a moment to catch his breath and then he's pushing me to lay back on the bed. I scoot so I can rest my head on the pillows and then he's crawling over me. Crashing his lips to mine and tangling his fingers in my hair, my body is on fire. Tom removes his lips from my mouth and peppers kisses down from my neck to my stomach. Then he's sliding my already soaked panties down my legs and kissing the inside of my left thigh before mirroring his actions on my other thigh.

Torturously slow he continues to kiss me up and down my thigh and on my hips, but purposefully skipping over the one spot I ache for him the most.

Groaning in frustration, I prop myself up with my elbows. "If your tongue is not in me in the next 10 seconds then I'm about to handle the ache myself." I gritted through clenched teeth.

Tom only smirked at me as his eyes met mine.

"All you had to do was ask, darling." He taunted before diving in.

I threw my head back as a moan escaped my lips. His tongue expertly glides across my sleek slit before circling my sensitive bundle of nerves. Then his mouth is sucking on my clit while his fingers move into my pussy, curling them so they find that sweet spot. I'm no longer on earth. I'm floating away as he continues to fuck me with his mouth. My fingers tug on his hair as I reach my climax seeing stars. He takes a moment to drink me in and then he's covering my body with his.

"You taste delicious." He praises. I widen my legs to fit him in between me. Bringing his mouth to mine I moan at tasting myself mixed with him.

Then he's pushing himself in me and I gasp. He's longer than I expected but he fits me perfectly. Our bodies move in sync as he rocks his hips into mine. I widen my legs further to take him in deeper. We're both moaning as I feel him move. He grabs my ankles, pushing my legs up and over his shoulders and I nearly combust at the new angle.

It feels like hours later by the time we're both screaming in ecstasy. My walls tighten around him as I release all over him. Then he's pulling out and cumming over my stomach.

We're both breathing heavily but I can't move. I feel Tom stand from the bed and enter the bathroom. He comes back a minute later with a washcloth, cleaning me up.

I turn to look at him, memorizing him. I don't know what will happen next. So for now I'm going to live in this moment. We get under the covers and Tom pulls me into him. Resting my head on his chest I breathe him in.

"That was amazing." I whisper to him.

Tom chuckles. "Indeed it was."

He kisses me on the top of my head before we both drift to sleep.

When I wake up the next morning. Sore in all the right places. I take a moment to relive the night before. I notice the eerily quietness in the room. Straining my ears I try to listen for something, the water running in the bathroom, Tom moving around in the room, but I hear nothing.

Reluctantly, I open my eyes and look around. Tom's gone. The spot next to me where he slept is cold. Gathering the bed sheets to cover my chest I sit up. His clothes are gone. Not even his suitcase is in sight. I feel my heart sink to my stomach. He didn't even leave a note. I check my phone to see if he left a message but there's nothing.

Sighing, I grab my clothes from the floor and dress as quickly as I can. I feel the tears threatening to shed and I want to get out of here before they fall.

I don't spare a second glance as I leave the room and head back to my place.

I guess I was only ever worthy of one night to him.