The truth unknown

^ Y/n POV ^

"Another day has began Jeon Y/n." I thought to myself as the sun rays were hitting on my face. I blinked a numerous times and then thought about my husband or should I say *so called* husband who might be sleeping peacefully like nothing happened last night !! Last night he killed a man right in front of my eyes. How can someone be this cruel!!

I am Jeon y/n. Age, 23 years old. I was married to Jeon Jungkook, the biggest mafia or should I say the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea for common people. Our parents forced us into this loveless marriage which soon turned into a one sided love marriage. I came out of my thoughts when I heard my husband shouting downstairs.

^Downstairs^
^JK POV^

"Fuck your sorry!!! You can't even do a single work told!!" I ran my fingers through my hairs in trustfration. I was shouting at the maids, they can't even do a single thing correctly. Useless!!!

I am 25 years old, Jeon Jungkook, greatest mafia of the underworld and CEO of the biggest company-Jeon Co. I was forced into this useless marriage with Lee y/n even though there is someone else whom I love. I have a girlfriend- Han Hyejin. I love her, only her and no one else!!

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the same irritating voice of that annoying girl. "What happened Jungkook?" That irritating girl named Lee y/n asked me. I gave her a trustfrated look and said "you don't need to meddle in my buisness got it!" I replied to her with the same earlier look which I had given her.

^Y/n POV^

Does he has to speak like this everytime he meets me, like seriously!! I am fed up of his this behaviour. Does he hates me upto that extent?? I sighed to myself as his figure slowly started to fade away from my sight and vanished in some seconds...

I wasn't feeling well I don't know why so I decided to take rest. I simply went in my room and lyed down drowing into deep sleep.

^In Jeon Corporation^
^Jungkook POV^

As soon as I entered my cabin my mood enlightened as I saw my love sitting there waiting for me. "Jungkook" she said and ran to me, embracing me in her comforting arms. "I missed you bae" Hyejin said to me as she left a soft peck on my lips. It was so intriguing. I was just lost in her thoughts.

^Hyejin POV^

"What an idiot to be a billionaire" I thought to myself as I was hugging him with no emotions in my eyes. He was instead in a state of euphoria, blindly believing every lie I told him. His naive personality made it very easy for me to get money out of him...

I am Han Hyejin. People say money can make you do anything. Yes it really does, just see me !! What I was and what I am! Everything cause of this Jeon Jungkook. Because of him only my boyfriend left me saying that he won't love a woman who sleeps with another man but he wasn't agree upon believing that everything I did was for him only. So from that day till now I just want his life to get destroyed as he destroyed mine! I hate him to death but I am with him only because of two reasons-
1. Revenge and 2. Money

__________

To be continued 💜❤️