why were you with Yoon Hye ?

"AHH" A scream came out of Y/n's mouth as she witnessed the sudden throw of a stone from her window. The glass shattered into millions of tiny pieces in one go.

The stone was pretty average in size and had a paper wrapped around it.

Y/n, shut her ears with her palms and her eyes closed tightly in fear.

After a few minutes when she calmed down, she decided to read out the paper.

Y/n went and grabbed the paper carefully as she had difficulty bending. She held the paper and sat on the sofa.

She opened the paper but her eyes widened and her hands started shaking when her eyes fell on the paper.

The paper was covered with a red colour, which she noticed was actual blood.

"W-what the fuck is t-this?"  She eyed the whole paper and found something was written there.

"What's written here?? It's so gibberish, I can't even read it."

She minimised the size of her eyeball and tried to read it and it turned out to be successful.

Her eyes shaked, while her hands trembled with each line she read.

The note :

This stone is just a start, I won't hesitate to throw bombs on your house, pretty lady. Thank me this blood isn't your husband's but I won't delay making it your husband's...."

"JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU ?!?"

She took her phone and tried calling him but got no answer. And that's when she decided to call Yoon Hye.

On call**

Y/n: umm sorry to disturb you Yoon Hye but-

Before Y/n could speak she heard a similar voice from the other side.

"You gotta take care I have to go she must be waiting." It said.

Y/n : is that jungkook ??

Yoon Hye: yes mam.

Y/n: can you give the phone to him ??

Yoon Hye: sure.

JK: hello?

Y/n: Please get home as soon as possible we will talk once you are here.

JK: hel-

Call end*

Y/n threw the phone on her sofa cushion and ran her fingers through her hair. She was all worried but moreover, she was nervous. She was deep down scared and frightened not because of the stone but because of Jungkook being with Yoon Hye.

She hated herself for having these kinds of thoughts but she couldn't help. Her mind was running somewhere else, her heart was racing, and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. The nervousness she felt was indescribable.

After some time, maybe 10-15 mins she heard anything engine of the car reviving. Y/n ran to the gate thinking it would be Jungkook.

Her guess was right, as she saw Jungkook coming out of the car. She didn't even wait for him to get inside and just went to hug him.

She ran to him and wrapped him closely around her, never wanting to break the hug.

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden contraction of her body on his. He tried his best not to make any sound.

"A-ahh" he hissed in pain as she hugged him tightly without thinking about anything but he hissed in pain.

"Gosh, where were you ?? You know how tense I was?? I hate you." She started hitting his chest lightly.

Jungkook, ignoring all the pain, held her shoulders and pulled her out of the hug.

He could see the small drops of water in her eyes and her nose which had been red due to crying.

"We will talk inside." He said while looking into her eyes and making a mini-eye contact that lasted for a few seconds.

Both of them went inside. Y/n was panting, breathing heavily, so Jungkook offered her a glass of water.

She accepted it gladly but as soon as she drank it, she attacked him with all the questions she had been curious about.

"Why were you with Yoon Hye?? Why did you go out ?? Were you angry with me that I didn't eat your bhel ?? Say something com'on." She let out all her questions at once in a hurry but Jungkook replied to her way to calmly.

"Pumpkin listen, I didn't went out because I was angry upon you. Actually I went out to get an ice cream for us." He said.

"Us means you and Yoon Hye or You and me??" She questioned him straight.

"Of course for you and me. Why would I go out to bring an ice cream for Yoon Hye at this late night?" He answered.

" Hmm go on."

"So as I was goin-" before he could speak, his eyes fell on the broken glass of his gallery.

He got up from his seat and made his way towards the broken pieces of glass.

"what happened here??"

_______________________

To be continued...

Spoilers :

" I M gonna give you a bodyguard "

" I don't need one, just call Yoongi over."

" Why do you like Yoongi soo much ??"

" Why do you pamper Yoon Hye so much ??"

Hope to give you all the best outcome possible....

Byeeeee