we are locked

"PUMPKIN BOOOOOOOOOOOO." He screamed in her ears.

"AHHHHHH." She used all her might and slapped him so hard.

"Ouch" he said as his butt landed on the soft rug.

He held his cheek and looked at Y/n who was not even bothered.

"Deserved bitch." She said while showing him her middle finger and sleeping again.

"Damn suits Yoongi's sister." He said while carresing his all red cheek.

"What do I do now? Ok let's go have a bath" he said.

He picked his bag up and went to have a bath. He was enjoying his bath while forgetting about the door he left unlocked.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Y/n got up and sat on the sofa. "Is jungkook home?? But I think I saw him. Who cares?? Must be with his Yoon Hye." She said while giving herself a disgusting look.

"I think I need a bath." She got up and went to her room. She took her clothes and went inside the bathroom and locked the door

She went to the bathtub but screamed when she saw jungkook naked in the bathtub.

"AHHHHH." She screamed and turned around.

"W-what are you doing here." He tried to cover himself with his hands but it was useless.

"I think people bath in the bathroom. But can't you lock the door huh." She closed her eyes.

"I forgot." He said and Y/n turned around to face him.

"What forgot huh?" She said while looking at him.

"What are you looking at??" He said while trying to cover his body .

"Me n-no nothing. I-I will go out you f-finish." She said and went to the door to open it.

But the door wasn't opening.

"J-jungkook door is l-locked??" She said while trying to open it.

"What!!" He grew tenser. "W-wait I will see." He got out of the bathroom.

"WAIT WAIT." she screamed.

He again sat in the bath tub. She extended her hand to him and handed him the towel.

"Wrapped this around and then come out."

She turned around and jungkook got up. He wrapped the towel around him and came out of the tub.

He went to the door and started trying to open it.

"Is it opening??" She asked.

"No." He said and started trying again.

Y/n was about to come towards the door to help him but her leg slipped and she fell on the floor.

"Aahh." She whimpered.

"Pumpkin you ok??" He left the door and came towards her but his leg also slipped and fell over y/n.

He was hovering over her. Both of them were paused. A red tint appeared on both of their faces.

Their faces were so close to each other that they were feeling each other's breath. Y/n's hands were placed on his naked chest.

Both of them were looking into each other's eyes. Not soon after Jungkook started leaning towards her lips while his eyes focused on them.

He was about to kiss her when they heard the door bell ring. Both of them got out of their thoughts.

"I-I am sorry." He said and got up. He tried to open the door and it opened.

"Damn." She said.

"I-I will see whose there." She hurriedly left leaving jungkook alone. Jungkook was still thinking about whatever happened and was blushing.

Y/n went and opened the door and was shocked yet happy to see someone at the door.

"Eommonie." She said and hugged the old woman who was standing at their entrance.

"My baby." She said and hugged her back tightly.

______________

To be continued....

Byeeee guyss bug out.