Please be like before

I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly felt the car stop and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked outside and saw that we have already reached the Jeon mansion. I was about to open the car door when suddenly Yoongi came and open the door for me. I don't understand him. I am just two months pregnant why is he acting like I have my delivery date in upcoming 2-3 days ?

JK POV

Whats wrong with him ? Why give that girl princess treatment,I don't understand. If he had treated my Hyejin like this I would have been so happy. Okay anyways I need to go. "Yoongi I am going." "Are you for real? Just be with your wife." He suddenly uttered as I completed my sentence "Yoongi it's okay I can g-" Yoongi suddenly spoke without letting Y/n complete.

"Just let me talk and you just take a leave today no need to go to office." Why should I take a leave for this girl ? This Yoongi. Why the fuck would be ask me to take a leave for the girl whom I hate the most? I don't know I am going.

__________
A/N POV
__________

Until Yoongi turned back to see Jungkook, he was no where to be seen. He had already left. Yoongi looked at Y/n just to see her upset face which made him more furious about Jungkook. He then took Y/n inside.

Yoongi made Y/n sit and offered her a glass of water. She accepted it gladly. Her hands were trembling. "T-thanks Y-yoongi." Yoongi simply hummed in response to her and took a seat opposite to Y/n. "So... Y/n when are you going to tell Jungkook ?" She stayed silent, staring into space. "I am not."

"What!?" "You heard me" "it's important for him to know ! He is the father of your child !'' "He doesn't even give a fuck about me so do you think he will accept this child?" "But Y/n-" "He might even think I started this pregnancy drama to get his attention." "So what are you gonna do with this child ?"

"Of course I am gonna cherish it and when time comes I will tell him and till that I request you to keep quiet." "Don't worry about that . I won't tell him until you say." He held Y/n's hand in his hands and said " I PROMISE "

Y/n just replied with a nod not sending any expression to him.

____________

Time skip
____________

Y/n was sitting in her room thinking about her pregnancy when suddenly the doorbell rang. She stood up to open the door. Her eyes met with a pair of one tired and dull eyes.

He coldly glanced at her and made his way inside the house, removing his loose tie with his long bony fingers.

Y/n tried to take his bag but he rudely shrugged her off. She watched him go upstairs as she stood there in silence, sadness in her eyes.

She thought for a min and then decided to go and ask him out for dinner as she didn't knew where he was famished or not.

It wasn't that she didn't knock the door. She did but as there was no response from the other side, she decided to open the door.

"What do you need ?" He asked her, drying his hair with the familiar cold tone. "A-are you gonna have d-dinner ?" Why are you stuttering Y/n ? She asked to herself.

"Why do you care ? I will eat whenever I want to. No need to put an act of kindness in front of me. You just need to act in front of everyone else, just be your real self while with me." He said while buttoning his shirt. "You can leave" He said while giving her a dark gaze through the mirror.

Gaining a cold stare, she silently went and closed the door. She proceeded to her room with the lost appetite. She went and sat in her bed, staring into space. She didn't know what was her destiny planning.

She took her phone and opened her phone gallery. She clicked on a photo of two children ; a girl and a boy hugging each other. "How can you change into such a person ?" A tear dropped from her eye. "We were best friends Jungkook but you treat me worse than an enemy." She chuckled bitterly, still staring at the picture thinking about what there relationship was and what it has become now.

_________________

To be continued 💜♥️

Hope you all are enjoying. Stay healthy. Stay safe. Exams are coming be prepared.