Recalling....

Jungkook groaned in sleep when he heard the knock on door...with half open eyes..he went to open the door... .

Taehyung was standing infront of jungkook's room with his morning coffee...when younger opened the door...Tae tried to show his pleasant smile to younger. .

" good morning koo...I mean Jungkook....here is your morning coffee "

" I don't want----" ..Jungkook wanted to complete his sentence but stopped in mid when he noticed how elders face changing from smiley to sad....even if he don't remember Taehyung ..doesn't mean he is cruel...

" I will take it " saying this Jungkook get the cup and walked inside after closing the door. .he put the cup on table and went inside washroom to get fresh....

Taehyung was walking downstairs..having a soft smile on his face...he was thinking what Jennie told him about jungkook....

' take small steps of friendship and try to know him..let him be comfortable around you...'

He was willing to do anything for his koo....so he planned a small family time with jungkook, hobi and suga...where he can show jungkook their old pics of engagement and dates...may be he can recall something....

Time skips....

Jungkook was looking at people infront of him...Tae was showing the photo album...explaining the back story of every picture ...hobi will remind him how happy he was there and suga also taking part in it...

But for jungkook..he is not interested in it...but he is here just for his parents...he know how much effort they are putting here...and Taehyung also......so he didn't wanna hurt them..thats why he is here with them....

Jungkook was looking at every picture with blank face....nothing catching his eyes or nothing making him excited....

Jungkook got up from his place and went towards his room without sparing any glance to other when the photo album finished....

Taehyung looked at younger...the small ray of hope was not shining that bright now....he don't know how he gonna make his koo love him....

From next day...Taehyung decided to take jungkook out for small dates....where they used to go...like for lunch ...Park...amusement parks...beach...

Every day when tae start the ride to go to dates...he will hope that younger would recall something but all Jungkook do is avoiding him or being silent on thier date....

During lunch date....Jungkook was silently enjoying his food without looking at elder....he didn't even talked how he liked the food....but tae...he even forgot to eat...he was just sat there...admiring his koo...remembering how his koo was the one who took him to this restaurant...saying this place have best dessert in town....but now....nothing seems like past....

When they went to amusement park...Taehyung was expecting jungkook to be all excited and jumping around...whining to get in all the rides and having fun as last time when they visited here...but no....jungkook sat on a bench..looking around for sometime..then asked to go back because he was not liking the crowd around him....Taehyung did what younger asked....heart aching because of this change in his koo....

Other day ...Taehyung and jungkook visited Taehyung's parents.....jungkook used to love spending time with his joonie appa and jin appa...knowing that jungkook is visiting them...Jin made all favorites dishes for younger...decorated the house according to jungkook's liking...but ....jungkook had food there..head hung low...like someone forced him to be there....Jin tried to control his tears at dining table...remembering how his bunny koo jump around him saying he is best cook in this world...and now...not even looking at them....