(17) A SPECIAL SUNRISE

Each story starts with a source of light, because the pages of story need shine to fall on its script for enlightening the world about its existence

Each story starts with a source of light, because the pages of story need shine to fall on its script for enlightening the world about its existence. That's why not only the day but also the sun rise of the day is special which belongs to a special occasion.

Subhadra was cherishing a special sun rise on a fine day, sitting alone in her chamber. She was minutely observing each moment of Sun as if Sun God was about to convey some message to her on that historic day.

That was the day when Yudhishthir coronated as the king of Indraprastha. That day the struggle of Pandav brothers got the very foundation for their future.

She couldn't resist the reflection of a flashback on the mirror of mesmerizing sun rays.

Flashback:

After her marriage that was the first time when Indraprastha was grandly decorated embracing each atom of delight from each corner of its territory. That day Indraprastha got a king like Yudhishthir who was epitome of bravery, wiseness and generosity.

Arjun was so happy on that day.

"Arya, you have wrapped up practice a little sooner, right? Then you should check the preparations of this special day, shouldn't you?" Holding pleasant surprise in eyes and plate of veneration in hand Subhadra went nearer Arjun who was standing at balcony.

"Not only this day but also the sun rise of this day is special, Subhi. I am cherishing the most awaited sun rise of our life," he smiled at her with the special shade of his charm.

"I haven't ever seen you staring at sun like this," raising her hand she fed him prasaad (holy offering).

"Today's sun rise has the glimpse of fulfillment our pitashri's dream. He wished to provide better future to all the subjects of Aryavrat being their emperor, but the short span of his life didn't allow him to do so," he went back to the days when his father used to inspire him and his brothers to serve the subjects of Aryavrat.

"We brothers including jyeshth never have wished throne for ruling over subjects. The motive was shouldering the responsibility of our pitashri's dream. Even matashri had contributed her heart and soul for making us reach and stand at this point," remembering the days of wait and struggle he became emotional.

"A mother's struggle never goes in vein. Pitashri's dream will surely be fulfilled," she placed her delicate palms on his shoulder to soothe the pace of his emotions.

"The day when we brothers fulfill pitashri's dream will be the best day of our life," taking off her hand from his shoulder he held that close to his heart.

"That best day will come soon as all of you have been giving your best to bring that day," smiling in confidence she made him smile back.

Flashback ended

"Choti maa!" A known voice called Subhadra. Turning back she found Prativindhya and his brothers were standing together.

"You shouldn't be sad in our presence. At least this most handsome son of yours deserves a smile from you," Shatanik mirrored a playful expression like his  father Nakul to make Subhash smile.