JAKE FF - My tutor is too smart (and handsome)

Here's the first chapter of a fanfiction about Jake,
new chapters will possibly be upload every day!

Chapter 1 - No way I can do it

"Y/N can you please come downstairs? I need to talk to you..."
My eyes widened, and I let out a deep sigh:
"I am pretty sure she has seen my physics results...
don't you think so?"
I asked the little puppy we had just adopted.
It looked at me, yawning, and I rolled my eyes:
"You are soo useful... but maybe if you were a human you could have better grades in physics than me..." I mumbled, and stood up.
I reached my mum, and like I expected, she was holding a sheet of paper, full of red marks.
I lowered my head.
"Y/N your teacher gave it to me... you told me that it was difficult for you, but if I knew...
anyways, you really need a friend right now to chill out, and that can help you with subjects."
I looked at her in disbelief: wasn't she going to scold me?
"Mom but... you know that I'm usually the one who helps my friends... they are not that good in this subjects..."
She smiled: "That's why I found you a tutor!
He's one of my friend's sons, and he is so smart!
His favourite subject is physics, and he said he doesn't mind to help you. Do you agree?"
I nodded, asking myself who could be that smart, to have physics as his favourite subject.
Then I heard the bell ringing, and my mom smiled:
"As puntual as a new clock! He's such a good guy,
I hope you two will get along!"
The door opened and my eyes widened:
no way I could get through it...
I looked at Jake in disbelief: he was a senior at my school, and I always saw him walking through the hallway with his friends. I couldn't help falling in love with him, because he was so handsome, and every girl said he was really smart.
"Oh! Hi Y/N" He exclaimed.
"I cannot do it... HE EVEN KNOWS MY NAME!"
I shouted in my head, and smiled shyly.
"H-hi Jake..."
He smiled back: "So you're not good at physics, mm? Well I noticed that you have good grades in Spanish, can you help me?"
I nodded, and my mom smiled:
"You see? You two know each other and Y/N already has something to pay Jake's tutoring.
I knew you two could be perfect for each other!"
I blushed, and looked away from Jake's perfect face. My mom, put her hand on my shoulder, before walking away:
"Show Jake your room, Y/N. You will have to spend lots of hours studying I guess, so it's better if he gets comfortable with our house."
I nodded, and Jake followed me, while I was struggling to breathe normally.
When I reached my room, I was about to close myself in, but then I remembered about Jake, and let him with a smile.
He looked around, thoughfully, and then smiled:
"This room is sauurr cute!"
I think that my eyes made a heart shape, while listening to his australian particular accent, and I smiled: "Do you think SAURR?"
Jake bit his lip, a little embarrassed:
"Yeah... I know my accent is weird..."
I smiled: "No I find it cute"
When I realised what I had just said, I blushed.
Jake smiled:
"Really? Thank you! So, you don't mind if I use it often?"
I nodded: "I like it..."
Jake ruffled my hair, making me smile:
"We're going to be good friends!"