Enhypen pov - When you try to make them jealous

- Heeseung:

- Heeseung:

Y/N: Heedeungie... come on, stop playing that game...

Hee: Y/N please... twenty minutes... I only need to win this competition...

*You huff, and sit down on the couch, bringing your phone*

*You start smiling and laughing a little, because of the pics your best friend sent to you*

Hee: love, what are you smiling at?

Y/N: *grinning* mmm... why don't you come and check yourself?

Hee: come on love, tell me

Y/N: nope!

Hee: Y/N! Wait until I get up...

Y/N: so do it, I am not afraid of you!

*Heeseung stands up, and tarts tickling you, and you pull him by the collar, kissing him*

Hee: Now may I know who are you writing to?

Y/N: that's only my bestie, but now that you are here with me and not with that game, I will not let u go...

Hee: *grinning* oh, so you tricked me... is it how you want to play? Well...

*He bends down and kisses you, and you two go on like this until you are both breathless*

- Sunghoon:

Y/N: Sunghoon... dear can you stop scrolling your phone for a moment? We are at a restaurant!

Sunghoon: mm

*You roll your eyes, and call a waiter*

Y/N *smiling like an idot* Hi Sir... can you please tell us what's on the menu?

???: Yes, sure, miss. Well-

Y/N: You know what? Your uniform suits you perfectly!

???: *blushing* thank you miss...

Sunghoon: Sir please, do not take our order, we are leaving.

*You look at Sunghoon shocked, while he gets up and takes your wrist, going out in the cool air*