~Table of Contents~

COMPLETED CHAPTERS

Chapter 1 - The Start of a New Musical Tomorrow

Published: 29-09-2023
                   September 29, 2023
                   09/29/2023

Chapter 2 - The Hero's Song

Published: 05-05-2024
                   May, 5, 2024
                   05/05/2024

——————————————————

Don't be afraid to Suggest songs, I need as many as I can get ';-;
(Seriously, please recommend songs, even just musical pieces because I need some creative inspiration for these chapters T∀⁠T)
——————————————————

AN: Helloe(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ~  It's been a while since I've written something, and it's the first time I've written in this style. I'm pretty rusty, and while English is not my main language, I'll try to give this the proper grammar it deserves(Tbh I think I'm better at English rather than my native language(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠))

I don't like stuffy paragraphs since my brain basically shuts off and just takes random words as context, but I'm used to writing like that so I'll try to figure things out so that you(The ~reader~) won't be bored and skip the words, possibly missing some context.

Also while I have the general jist of the entire TCF story(I read the ffs before the novel so have been SPOILED!!! Don't be an idiot like me, but I'm not patient😭) I'm only starting to read the novel to get more context on how the characters acts
^
(In addition to this, I'm also just starting to learn piano, so please inform me if I described anything wrong(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠))

Updates may be scarce since school is starting soon, and my school gives out lots of homework, and tests. I'm really trying to balance my future and present so I apologize if I don't have a steady update schedule(⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•)

Okay~ thank you for reading(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)