Chapter 1

I don't know what I am feeling right now...

In few minutes I will be on the same stage which ruined my life... I don't know if it's a good decision to go there again. But it's the only chance I have.

It's where everything started!

I was the Jiya Shankar,...'Ved girl', 'heroine' and so many titles.

But now, half of the world knows me as 'saanp', 'Naagin'!

What did I do to deserve this hate?
I still don't know!!

But it changed everything... The amount of hate I got, my family got... No one would want to imagine even half of it...

Slander, curses... Death threats... Rape threats... Sounds awful right!
I get dms everyday filled with the most disgusting words you will ever see.

I stopped using Social media... Distanced myself from everyone... Even my family!

No one from my relatives or friends were there for me... I was Alone... Just me and my mom.

I didn't get out of my house since that awful interview where even interviewers were so fucking disrespectful... I don't even want to think about that day!

Even my mom was slandered badly after she came to Bigboss house and gave me some advices... What was her fault? She was just mother who loved her daughter and wanted what's right for her.

My story... Which use to be success story of a beautiful strong woman is now named as 'sympathy stunt'!

I agree I made some bad decisions, trusted some very wrong people... But I never wanted bad for anyone... Wasn't that enough?

Why was I being judged for every little thing? Why am I the only bad person no matter whatever I do... Can no one see how fake the other person was... Or how wronged I was?

Anyways! That's not the point right now!

The point is why am I going back in there... In the house I spent the best yet worst time of my life.

When I was offered the actual season... I first didn't even want to think about it... I kept that email unanswered for days... They even contacted my manager... I refused!

My manager and pr team tried to convince me... But... I couldn't think of anything but what if everything gets worse than it already is?

But my mom made me understand that maybe it's an opportunity to show how misunderstood I was.... Maybe new platform and new audience will love and accept me as I am! Maybe I can do something and make a big comeback!

Me sleeping whole day in my room... Will it change anything?

No but I can try to make everything right
... This is my only chance and I want to grab it.

My mom raised me a fighter and I won't let her down by giving up.

So yes, here I am backstage... Salman sir will announce my name any time as 1st contestant of BB17!

I took deep breath to calm myself down... There are so many thoughts... I don't know if I can do this again... But let's do it Jiya!

I closed my eyes and my whole journey from me being on this stage for the first time and met that person,who is the big reason why my life turned out like this, to this day flashed in my eyes.

I couldn't stop the tear from falling. I am feeling so broken right now... If I will be able to do everything right or I will mess it all up again!?

Please help me be strong lord. I want to show the real me this time... Jiya Shankar who is stronger and Fierce than ever!

I will show the world the real bad bitch the want from me.

I will trust no one this time... No friendship, no relationship with anyone!

Remember Jiya no one is truly yours in that house. They will backstab you the moment they get chance. Everyone talks behind your back and you will always be the bad person... A bad person!

I opened my eyes as I heard a very familiar voice talking to someone... How can I forget his voice... He made me so deeply fall for him that I could never get up even if I try to!

He sounded the same... A bubbly person who was just happy! He was here to win... I know!

Everything he does is for the game in the end. He doesn't like to loose...  A part of me always knew maybe that little thing we had was for game too. But my heart overpowered me so much that I let myself be used.

I knew he was never mine. I knew we weren't meant to be... We were so difficult, we had different friends. His hated me! But, I pity myself for this one sided love to change into 'us'.

As I looked at him intensely and he felt my gaze, his smile dropped.

He cut his call and came closer to me.

"Hi..." That's all he said. Like we were meeting for the first time and we didn't know each other at all!

In the end I remained as a stranger for him, while he became more than the world for me.