Scintillate

(Adoptable art by: StarvioletFury)

Name meaning: Scintillate = emit flashes of light; sparkle (A SandWonk name)

Occupation: None (deceased)

Age: 20

Gender: Female, she/her/hers

Tribe(s): SandWonk

Abilities: Barbed tail, fire, warm scales, blending into sand.

Noticeable attributes: Ebony eyes highlighted with milk-white

Disorders: Anxiety

Family:

~ Mother: Unknown

~ Father: Unknown

~ Sister(s): None

~ Brother(s): None

Theme song: None

Quote: "I'm sorry."

Backstory: Scintillate grew up in the Scorpion Den orphanage, she never knew her parents, and quite frankly never wanted to. She stayed at the orphanage far past her dragonethood, soon landing a job there and taking up seamstressing as a part time to raise funds for the orphans. When she was out in Possibility she met a SandWing/NightWing named Sandstorm and fell in love. She left the orphanage and her old life behind for Sandstorm. Only to find out Sandstorm was a fugitive on the run from his tribe. She only found out when she was newly with egg. When she found out she flew off and soberly pasted on the protection of it to Thorn, a great friend of hers from Scintillate's years of orphanhood. She managed to live nomadically for a while until Sandstorm, the one dragon she'd thought she could trust with her heart, found her resting by an abandoned oasis and in one moment ended all feeling Scintillate had ever had.

Love interest: Sandstorm

Book: mentioned Wing of Fire: Sandstorm

Art: