Snowdrift

(Adoptables art by: StarvioletFury)

Name meaning: Snowdrift = A formation of snow (An IceWonk name)

Occupation: None currently

Age: 7

Tribe(s): IceWonk

Abilities: Frostbreath

Noticeable attributes: Purpleish colorations along her torso, horns, limbs, and tail; white speckles like falling snow, and brilliant blue eyes. Unlike most IceWings she has a slim, yet tall, frame.

Circle: Second

Disorders: Too awesome for the other IceWings 😎

Personality: Snowdrift is a book and street smart dragon who loves to read and tell stories for others' entertainment. Although, she often presents herself as cold and snarky to dragons of higher rank, she is caring and empathetic; a true romantic at heart. She enjoys a laugh, and is mostly the cause of her own fit of mirth, and almost always has a dazzling smile on her face that will light up the whole Ice Palace.

Family:

~ Mother: Duchess Frostelle

~ Father: Duke Greenland

~ Sister(s): None

~ Brother(s): None

Theme song: Irresponsible - Emei

Quote: "Live a little! You can wait on reality another time."

Backstory: Snowdrift lived in a small ice-mansion in the middle of a small city, her reckless behaviour and, somehow kept, high rank made her the talk of the town. But as usual she was in the midst of a horrible fight with her father, Duke Greenland, and, although her mother inerveined, nothing would have stopped the duke from sending his only daughter away for some "behavioural corrections." Her father had of course sent Snowdrift to the one place she despises more than home, the IceWing queen's palace. But, when she gets there, she isn't the one learning how to be stuck up. The IceWings are learning to have fun.

Love interest: You can find out soon

Book: Wings of Fire: Avalanche

Art: